Thought you'd get a kick out of this filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
One of our five fillies...we've had all fillies again this year and it seems like each year that we get all fillies there's one that likes to take the roll of the naughty colt. This filly is it! She's absolutely beautiful and I love her head. She just doesn't like me to mess with her much and she LOVES to race around at top speed.

So I present to you our little ROCKET.... O Henrys High V (because she's always in the air!)

P1030397.jpg

P1030395.jpg

P1030393.jpg

Calling the other fillies to join

P1030392.jpg

They won't play so she lays down for a bit

P1030410.jpg

P1030407.jpg

Angry at mom because she's hungry but mom won't stop!

P1030399.jpg

Gotcha!

P1030436.jpg

And she's off to cause some more trouble...wants to play with one of the stallions

P1030459.jpg

Making one of the most AWEFUL face at me! (she's actually just going for an itch
default_biggrin.png
)

P1030458.jpg

And posing one more time before heading to the barn

P1030439.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Looks like she's trying to live up to her name!!!!! Little speed demon! She's adorable!!!!

Did you cross her with a deer? She sure runs like one! Congratulations, very nice filly!

Oh thanks everyone! Isn't she just neat to watch?? She's ALWAYS on the go and is so full of personality...I just love her!
default_wub.png

Thanks for the collage!! it's beautiful! I'm very impressed...I sure can't do that
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back