Those who are showing this year share photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hello,

I would love to see everyone horses they are showing this year. I am trying to keep my mind busy, because of selling off my herd.

share photos and how you all did.
default_laugh.png

These were taken at the early stages of their conditioning a couple of months ago. They have a show next weekend, so I will be clipping them down and getting updated pictures.

The first one is: Riverdance's Wind In The Willow

326138766.jpg

The second is: Riverdance Scout's Black Tie Affair

326138649.jpg

Yes I know he has a throat latch sweat on in this picture. But these are all I have at this time.

Well, I guess if I you insist, I will brag a little. Our main 2 this year are:

Wallstreet the Admiral Lambee Pie (Please, just call her Addy.) She's been Grand or Reserve under every judge that's ever seen her, but one.

2007%20Addy%20AMHR%20Sr%20Champ.JPG

and B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie. Chuck's 3 full brothers are all National Level Grand Champions and he is having a really good year as well.

Charlie5.jpg

We're really proud of these 2. We also have a shetland stallion driving this year who is a grand-get of Rock "E" and also of Adam Longman's AMHR/ASPC stallion "Jazz".

Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra

FrankMike2007.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

nice looking horses.

you all have nice horses.

good luck.

My dream was to show, but I want be able to now
default_no.gif
I can enjoy looking at you all horses and results.
default_laugh.png

Hey Strass! Do you have any more pics of B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie? Maybe "el naturael"
default_biggrin.png
He is gorgeous
default_drool5.gif

Hey Strass! Do you have any more pics of B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie? Maybe "el naturael"
default_biggrin.png
He is gorgeous
default_drool5.gif
Thank you very much. I'd be delighted to post more. Chuck is 8 this year (a true senior). Here's a small pic of him when he was 2 and just in "pasture shape".

Charlie.jpg

and here's one of him last year right after we pulled him off the trailer when we first got him.

PICT3230.JPG

Is he a palomino? He is stunning
default_yes.gif
Thanks for posting more pics of him
default_wink.png
Yes, Charlie is a genetically tested palomino.
default_yes.gif
(1 Cream, red based, 1 Agouti, and no silver) We hope to get some more pretty palominos from him in the future.
default_wub.png

We have several that we are showing. 5 that are double registered, are going to Congress.

Here is FRH FANCY SHEENA. Our 2 yr old mare. Katie hopes to do well with her in youth. These photos were taken this spring.

sheenaleftZ.jpg

FRH FANCY JOY is a 2 yr old mare

joy3.jpg

FRH FANCY SPELL BINDER is a 2yr old stallion

binder4.jpg

FRH FANCY DANDY is a 4yr old gelding that is driving this year.

dandy1Z.jpg

Angie

Last edited by a moderator:
We show mostly Pinto, although we did do one AMHR show this year. We do halter and a lot of performance.

Aloha Acres Fashion by Magic (OTM Fashion by Magic in PtHA, aka Princess), 4 year old mare shown in ALL mini classes at New England Pinto (halter, color, trail, hunter, jumper, obstacle driving, disciplined rail driving, pleasure driving, and ideal pinto driving). High Point Mini at May and June shows, all classes to count. One Grand and 2 Reserves in halter.

Pinto_show_2007002.jpg

SRF Buckshot: 3 year old stallion, shown in all except driving at Pinto shows, and doing well - but not as well as Princess! It was his debut in hunter, and I was thrilled that he made it around the course, and then he beat Princess under one judge! Did get some Reserve Championships in halter at the R show too (Reserve to Princess's half-brother, Leesides Nantucket Blue).

Buckshot5_07.jpg

We have a new record number of horses heading to the AMHA World and AMHR National shows this year. They are mostly of our breeding and it will be nice to see what the judges think of them. They are:

Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka "Catch" Senior Stallions 32 - 34"

Shown by Lee Crutchfield, Josh Tibbs, of Aloha Acres Cameron, NC, and Tommy Thompson of Lost Spoke Ranch

catchy7408.jpg
Photo by Karen Hunter

Lost Spoke's Bambi Kiss aka "Bamster" yearling fillies 28" and under

Shown by Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center and Tommy Thompson of Lost Spoke Ranch
tbambitoc08.jpg
Photo by Chris Kemmerling

Lost Spoke's Lightening Strike aka "Striker" Fewcap colt, yearlings colts 30- 32

Shown by Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center and Tommy Thompson of Lost Spoke Ranch

lsls32608.jpg
Photos by Dawn Thompson

CCMF Legacy's Legend senior stallions 28" and under

Shown by Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center Phoenix, AZ and Tommy Thompson of Lost Spoke Ranch

legendrightoct07.jpg
Photo by Dawn Thompson

Haley's Royal Baby Doll of LTDs aka "Dolly" Overo, Senior mares 30 - 32" and Multi color mares

Shown by Lisa Davis of LTD Miniatures and Tommy Thopson of Lost Spoke Ranch

rcb6sm.jpg
Photo by Lisa Davis

Conder's Miss Ocala aka "Miss O" two year old fillies 32 - 34

Shown by Emily Conder of Nirvana Training Center and Tommy Thompson of Lost Spoke Ranch

missotommynov07.jpg
Photo by Dawn Thompson

Lost Spoke's Tymer's Bay Rose aka "Baybe" weanling fillies

baybe.jpg
Photo by Dawn Thompson

Lost Spoke's Tymer's Exotic Lacey aka "Bubbles" weanling fillies

bubbles62808.jpg
Photo by Dawn Thompson

Lost Spoke's Tymer's Ben Hur aka "Benny" weanling colts

benny51108.jpg
Photo by Dawn Thompson

Lost Spoke's I'm a Dreamer Too weanling colts

brightside51008.jpg

Wishing everyone the very best of luck and lots of fun. This will be the best year yet...I can feel it!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Tommy and Dawn, Catch looks fabulous! He's another mini app that I would love to meet
default_yes.gif
I finally got to meet Piano Man at Critter Creek in person this past March which was a dream come true
default_wub.png
and Catch is the next on my list!
default_wink.png

default_drool5.gif
aw

lost spoken I love your appys.

I sure hate to have to be selling out. We were starting to bred appys.Good thing is our good friends brought our silver bay appy little america keepsake from us, so I can see him and his future foals.
default_biggrin.png

I'm so sorry. My husband would have to have one heck of a good reason, such as we both suddenly became handicaped and in no possible way could afford horses anymore.

I can't imagine how you feel.
default_no.gif

MBHORSES, why are you selling all of your horses??
Joyce
It is long story. My husbands wants to do other things to make long story short.

It has been hard for me to talk about it.
default_no.gif

Well we have a quite a few on the show string this year ughhh!

We have Calvin out with Ed and Val of Blue Ribbon

Calvinglenrose.jpg

the rest we do ourselves, which I really really enjoy doing too.

Isidora half sister to Calvin above

Izzywichita.jpg

Arielle of Olympus full sister to Calvin

Elleworldshow07.jpg

Doors, my baby
default_smile.png

doorswichita.jpg

Blue Ribbon Bodacious Elegane, my most recent purchase

amylou2.jpg

Beloveds Double Divine one our 29 and under 2yr stallion

Doublewichita.jpg

Silver Plates Baccarra Back in Black

baxtercentals07edited.jpg

Of course Magic!! My daughter will be showing him, but him and I are going out in amt hunter
default_yes.gif

MagicHunterWorlds-medium.jpg

Latest posts

Back