Those going to the Nationals or World or even

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

You will look up or the one horse you wish you could see in person?

I know for me I dont go to the A worlds but if I did Sahara Bey would be one i would want to get up close to there are many of course but I will pick just one from each show

from R nationals it is one of my all time favorite horses (ok only since last year when I first saw him) Michigans Sharp as a Tack.. owned by i think? Snowberry Farms? Sure hope he is there again this year

who is the horse celebrity you would love to meet or see in person either for the first time or again?

[SIZE=14pt]Lisa Sharpie will be there, I talked to Becky. I want to visit my Teddy now owned by Robert Samuels. That gelding did wonderful things for me last year there 5 top tens a national championship and a reserve championship. [/SIZE]

Also looking forward to seeing all of Getetias babies and maybe Mother Margaret if she is going.

Also Lennie Bertrands filly Shania who I would have bought if Barry wouldnt have threatened me with divorce if I brought another horse home! lol

Establo Victoria is another favorite of mine.

Lyn

Oh lyn I am glad to hear he will be there boy that horse just does it for me
aktion033.gif

Where to start? Half the reason to go is just to walk around and see such a fine gathering.

I reckon if I could see one horse...I wish the Mason's would bring B&L's Rock "E". I know he doesn't show as he is older than dirt, but his offspring cleaned house at Congress this year. He could very well be one of the next legendary sires and I just want to see him once before he's gone.

I also wish there was an area to bring past Champions for people to meet. There's so many horses that I hear about a lot but have never seen in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I regret not meeting "Silver Meadows Jet Set Go"... I watched him work late at night in driving and I was like WOW... so I watched him in all his classes... but never did look up the owners and say hi in person so I am going to make a point to do that this time.

Anyone friends of Silver Meadows???

Andrea

Oooopss... Silver Meadows Jet Set Go is owned by SPRINGER FARMS not SILVER MEADOWS... but heck I'd like to meet BOTH farms!!!

Andrea

Gayle said Silver Meadows is taking 20+ to AMHR Nationals. Good luck to all.

Barbie

disneyhorse said:
Oooopss... Silver Meadows Jet Set Go is owned by SPRINGER FARMS not SILVER MEADOWS... but heck I'd like to meet BOTH farms!!!Andrea

457678[/snapback]

I don't know Silver Meadows, but do know that Springer Farms is planning to be at Nationals.  If I remember, they are bring quite a few, so you should be able to find them.  Last time I was there, they were at the top of the ramp that is in the warm up area.

minis4ever said:
LM Hawks Bolero Bey 
wub.gif

457680[/snapback]

ohhhhh that is a good one to but of course everyone knows i am a HUGE nighthawk fan and love his offspring and i am sure drive Janet crazy lol

by the way minis4ever... check out there website there are some new pics there
smile.gif

Last edited:
Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis said:
minis4ever said:
LM Hawks Bolero Bey 
wub.gif

457680[/snapback]

ohhhhh that is a good one to but of course everyone knows i am a HUGE nighthawk fan and love his offspring and i am sure drive Janet crazy lol

by the way minis4ever... check out there website there are some new pics there
smile.gif

457748[/snapback]

Thanks Lisa, I've seen the new pics already ... I'm a frequent guest on Janet's website
biggrin.gif
Bolero Bey is soooooo beautiful ... just like all the other Nighthawk babies ...
wub.gif

Eva

At the risk of sounding really pitiful, the two I'd want to lay eyes on first would be DunIT and Destiny
wub.gif

laugh.gif
Jill, I think we can forgive you that!!! And best of all, it IS going to happen, I believe!
wink.gif

Honestly, I am so excited to see all of them, but really can't wait to see Erica's new horse, Taker. He is really something in his photos!

That being said, I'm really interested in seeing the performance classes to see what is winning, what is producing the movement and temperament that I appreciate, and what the breeding is on these animals. I really believe that all shows should put the sire and dam of the entries in their programs, it would help everyone's breeding programs immensely, I'm sure!

minis4ever said:
Thanks Lisa, I've seen the new pics already ... I'm a frequent guest on Janet's website 
biggrin.gif
Bolero Bey is soooooo beautiful ... just like all the other Nighthawk babies ... 
wub.gif

Eva

457792[/snapback]

So glad to know I am not the only nighthawk stalker (fan) out there. And Janet is the sweetest lady I just love her for years she was so patient with me and sent me pics of the foals or told me when new ones were posted even when she knew i was in no position to purchase and then when I thought it would never happen I was lucky enough to get my very own nighthawk son who i LOVE TO PIECES! he is everything I have dreamed of and more and cant believe he is MINE
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back