This years baby of mine.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naira3284

Reaction score
I don't post usually, more of a reader. But I really would like to share this years baby.

I am just in love with her! She has the biggest most floating trot, and she is just a sweat pea.

She is out of a red+white pinto, by a blue-roan. Her white socks have a bunch of black spots.

I just clipped her head, neck, and her top line. Hack job, I know! LOL

Let me know what you think,
default_wub.png

babyminie2025.jpg

babyminie2030.jpg

babyminie2031.jpg

babyminie2037.jpg

Too bad that the pics turned out a little dark and shaded. She's a lovely girl.

default_laugh.png
I love the filly!!

The clip job
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
? Let's just say that it brought back memories of one I did many, many years ago to a tiny guy who was sooo hot and not shed -- my husband said to go hide him behind the barn until he shed or I learned, that the horse was embarassed!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
I think of that little one every time I clip.

Thanks guys! I love her.

Every baby the two have produced has been a beauty,

but all had something I didnt like. (big head, no hip..)

She seems to have it all there. But maybe I'm just
default_wub.png
. lol

Let me know what you like and do not like about her. Don't be shy, I can take it!
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you
default_saludando.gif

She is just gorgeous! Here's a helpful hint on taking good photos. Always make sure the sun (or lighting) is BEHIND you, so it is reflecting on the subject. In your last three photos, it's hard to see your pretty girl, because the sun is behind her (shining on her other side), shadowing the side toward you.
default_wink.png

She is just gorgeous! Here's a helpful hint on taking good photos. Always make sure the sun (or lighting) is BEHIND you, so it is reflecting on the subject. In your last three photos, it's hard to see your pretty girl, because the sun is behind her (shining on her other side), shadowing the side toward you.
default_wink.png
Thank you!

I am always the only one there to take pics. So they never come out!

I swear, in the camera the pics looked great!! LOL
default_wacko.png

Back