This Year's Babies - almost 5 months later

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Marker Minis

Reaction score
Presenting our babies almost 5 months later... Desi was the 'monster' baby that I was dissing when she was born... I stand corrected... She has turned out to be an incredible looking filly... But, she still is going to be tall (at least 'tall' for my liking)... She'll probably top out at 33" plus or minis half an inch. She's taller than Dice who is 5 weeks older than she is. Dice will probably hit close to 34". Dash, (Little Mr. Telly-Tubby) "might" make it to 30". Not sure how tall Diva will be... Probably around 32".

Dice - Colt - 3/25/13 - silver black tobiano (almost as tall as his mom who is 30" - As a new born he was stand-offish and stuck up - after his colic bout, however, he's become very friendly and already halter broke)

Diva - Filly - 4/9/13 - ???? (still very 'in your face', loves attention, if you ignore her she will paw at you - cute now but not when she's full grown! She's doing it less though... It's like she's growing up...)

Dash - Colt - 4/9/13 - Chocolate (ha-ha!) Buckskin (not a freakin' brown buckskin!!!!) He loves his butt scratched and has already picked out his girlfriends for the future... ;) He's also opportunistic... He likes to sneak a milk snack from Desi's mom

Desi - Filly - 4/29/13 - silver buckskin tobiano - loves people, follows you around for attention... Has a bit of 'tude' when we want her to do something... She's still arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh (just had a lightning strike... scared the crap out of me and Toni... but we didn't loose power!!! not halter broke.

Isn't it odd that all four babies have skunk tails?

Also included is a pic of Feather, Desi's maternal half sister... She's a black & white tovero with two crystal blue eyes - 30" tall. We want more of her!

Dash - skunk tail.JPG

Dash 1.JPG

Dash 2.JPG

Desi - skunk tail.JPG

Desi 1.JPG

Desi 3.JPG

Desi's Big Sister.JPG

Dice - skunk tail.JPG

Dice 1.JPG

Dice 2.JPG

Diva - skunk tail.JPG

Diva 1.JPG

Diva 2.JPG

Feather.JPG

Such pretty babies!!! And yes, Feather is quite a eye-catcher. Just beautiful!!

Congrats!!! A great year of foals at your place it seems
default_smile.png

Must be a D year
default_smile.png
Thank you for posting, they are pretty babies.

Yeah... lol! It's the 'D' year for registering goats with the ADGA... so we just followed suit on the horses... The two Nigerian Dwarf goats we kept this year are Domino and Dixie... ;)

We also traded a puppy for a Nigerian doeling. The doeling was born last year, so her name is Cupcake!

Kari

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty babies!! What fun you must be having with them! Congratulations!!!!

Latest posts

Back