This week's update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
3/25/8 Little America's Struttin' Prime

primeDSC_2206.jpg

3/26/8 Little America's W T Tony Pony

tonyDSC_2270.jpg

3/29/8 Little America's Boogie's Big Event

terDSC_2264.jpg

And I couldn't resist showing this picture, although I have already shown the individuals, Irish Luck A. D. and Joyful Easter A. D.

joyful_luckDSC_2248.jpg

Cute!!
default_wub.png
I think those striking red pinto colts should be somebody's future driving team, what a pair they make!!
default_smile.png

They are all beautiful as usual!! I especially like Big Event! Happy Belated Birthday-what a great present!
default_aktion033.gif

I love them all but my fav has to be Tony Pony!

Cute!!
default_wub.png
I think those striking red pinto colts should be somebody's future driving team, what a pair they make!!
default_smile.png
Actually Irish Luck is a filly. They are an amazing pair, though.

Beautiful Tony!

Love the pinto filly and colt their color is gorgeous ;
default_wub.png

Beautiful babies, Tony. I especially like your namesake. That last picture is wonderful. I love those vibrant red coats.

Hi Tony -

Just curious - how do you come up with the names for your foals? Some people rotate letters of the alphabet each year, etc. So what is your method in naming the foals?

Congrats!

Liz R.

Hi Tony -

Just curious - how do you come up with the names for your foals? Some people rotate letters of the alphabet each year, etc. So what is your method in naming the foals?

Congrats!

Liz R.
I really don't know, but I try to name them immediately so that I learn their names as soon as possible. When I have to wait for Lauren to name hers I have trouble remembering them. Usually try to make it something with the sire's name and something going on at the time. For instance, the night before Little America's Struttin' Prime was foaled I had gone out with Carol's sister to a dinner seminar and we had Prime Rib. Joyful Easter was foaled of course on Easter. Big Event was named for a project that Lauren was working on at A&M. Irish Luck - St. Patrick's Day, and so forth.

My favorite was years ago though, Little America's It's a Trip. I was running in the middle of the night and tripped over a cat on the porch, recovered and tripped over her again falling flat on the grass in my birthday suit, before I made it to the barn! Actually tripped running down the stairs this morning getting out to Big Event's birth this morning about 3:30. I thought that she wasn't out of the bag when I saw her on the monitor and I missed the last step in the dark on the stairs from our bedroom. Rammed into the gun safe, knocking a picture over... but Lauren named her this time. If I had it would probably have been Little America's Watch Your Step. LOL. Hmmm. I will have to remember that.

First off congrats on your babies so far!!!! I have to laugh at the tripping part, glad to know it happens to others, I am always on a mad run when one is foaling, and have the bruises to show it sometimes!lol
default_wink.png

Congrats on your new foals
default_aktion033.gif
I love the last pic of the pintos, very striking
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's on your new babies!! I still have to wait for my first at the end of April! Very nice! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back