This week's update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy seeing what Tony names each foal as much as I do seeing their pictures. Tony, you really have a talent for coming up with some great names !

I am "owned " by an almost yearling colt ( 4/20/07 ) from Little America . His name is Little America It's Cinco . The story behind his name was that he was the 5th colt born that day and his sire is Little America Mr It.

My first horse I had as a teenager ( many many years ago
default_smile.png
) was named Cinco de Mayo so we call my mini "Little Cinco "

Funny thing is that my mini Cinco is black and my first Cinco was black too so he really reminds me of my first Cinco a lot !

Elizabeth

default_saludando.gif
Tony, you have some beautiful babies there
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Any chance that you think one of those would like to relocate to NW PA??
default_biggrin.png
I always look forward to your names, now, I will be really wondering the stroy behind each name
default_wub.png

Adorable pics Tony! LOVE the last pic, and especially the color pattern of the one on the left!

And great story about the names!!! I love seeing the names of your babies as well.

Great story Elizabeth P., thats really cute! 5th in a DAY?? Wow.

LOVE them, but ESPECIALLY the last photo! Darn it that Irish is a filly, now I really want her!
default_smile.png
I need to win the lotto....

I also love how you came up with some of their names!
default_smile.png

Jessi

default_saludando.gif
Tony, you have some beautiful babies there
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Any chance that you think one of those would like to relocate to NW PA??
default_biggrin.png
I always look forward to your names, now, I will be really wondering the stroy behind each name
default_wub.png
I think that almost all of them would like PA. Just pick them out and they will arrive in about four months.
default_aktion033.gif

Awwww, what adorable little ones, congratulations!!!!

Beautiful foals Tony. It must be hard to keep coming up with new names for all your foals. How do you do it and not use the same name more than once thru the years.

Joyce

Oh! What beautiful babies! Thanks for sharing.

Tammie~

default_new_shocked.gif
what wonderful looking foals. Tony we love seeing your foals. I really love the names you come up with.

We have a hard time naming our foals.We can't decide what to name them.

This year's first foal is a solid bay colt with appy characteristics.The colt's sire has Echo in his name and his dam has sky.To make a long story short our girls came up with the colts name.

Paint By Numbers Echos Sky Sniper(Sniper).The girls wanted to name him, Sniper because my husband who loves to play a sniper on the xbox 360 call to duty game.
default_new_rofl.gif
IT is funny when the children help come up with names.

i love to see everyone names.

Love to see more photos Tony.
default_biggrin.png

Tony, They are all Gorgeous!!

But I must say, Tony Pony is quite striking!!

Looking forward to your next update.
default_yes.gif

-Becky

Latest posts

Back