This week is about all I can handle.................YIKES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
So I will try to make a long story short.........first off our 1 year anniversary was Monday the 14th.........closing was set on our new place that is a HUGE project was set for the 15th. We had a great time on our anniversary just relaxing over a nice dinner. Then Tuesday we went to sign and got the HITCH in the finalizing, so we agonized back and forth over the next two days to get the problem worked out with the seller, (which we finally did just today).

THEN not 15 minutes after we left the Escrow Company, University of Idaho e-mailed my wife SHE GOT INTO LAW SCHOOL AND HAS TO BE THERE THE 19th of AUGUST. So now the big project is on hold a bit because we have a HUGE tuition bill to pay.

I think I am going to get a second job just to help...........but HOLY COW, what a week.

With change comes complications, but the rewards will be big!
default_smile.png
Congrats on all three...and good luck job hunting!

Nikeela got into law school!!!
default_488.gif
and you got your new property!!!!
default_488.gif
abd Happy Anniversary!!!!
default_risa8.gif
Sounds like life if pretty good, Rob! Even if you end up getting a second job it will all be worth it in the end. Way awesome!

Pam

Good luck you two, I know it seems hard, but it sounds like for great reasons.

Liz

Back