This was a night!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
At 9, Fancy decided to have a palomino filly,
default_wub.png
: Snow White stood and watched and decided to join in, at 10, she foaled a buckskin filly
default_wub.png
: , red bag as her last two were too, what's with that!
default_unsure.png
: Then at 3, Princess decided to have her baby, a darling little boy out of Cheyenne, real interesting white.
default_wub.png
: Then last but not least, Montana, the mare who was supposed to be to Lori in NJ, forum member here, a month ago but the transport kept backing up the date, Tracys coming tonight for Fiona's filly but we'd decided Montana was to close, well, she was. She had a beautiful black pinto filly for Lori!
default_wub.png
: I'm just tickled! If I had one ounce of strength in my body, I'd put pictures on but I think it'll have to wait. I never got to bed at all as Fancy didn't clean and I had to give her oxytocin 3 times, was within ten minutes of calling the vet for a retained placenta after 7 hrs and 50 minutes and it came out. So here I am, tired and my eyes burning and Nate just announced he wants to split wood, of course, I help but don't men have any compassion, he slept all night! I told him to have at it!
default_wacko.png
:

WOW... the most I have ever had foal on the same day was three...
default_wacko.png
: They ALL sound great, can't wait to see photos when you can get your eyes adjusted.... LOL!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked:

You had a very busy night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics...........At least the filly fairy was good to you! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your busy and successful night!

OMG! Marnie what on earth did you give them for dinner? :new_shocked: I hope you get some rest
default_smile.png
Take care and that's what we call a 4x4!!!

[SIZE=14pt]My Goodness! Take a nap woman![/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow that is a lot of foals in one night. Reminds me of lambing season. :new_shocked:

Glad mothers and babies are safe and sound.

Will try to wait patiently for pictures. :lol:

Boy, you sure were busy last night!!! A BIG congratulations to you - can't wait to see the pictures!

Liz R.

Holy Smokes! that is one heck of a night! Hopefully you can get some rest.

And CONGRATULATIONS, on all you did to insure those happy moms and babies.

Will look forward to the pictures.

Anne

Sure hope you are catching up on some sleep right now! Whew!

I will patiently wait around for you to rest before you post some photos.....ahem....
default_poke.gif
:

MA

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Actually, I had two babies the night before, that morning Nate came into the office here, where the monitors and camera's are and he says, any new babies and I said No. then I looked at the one camera that is set up out in the run in shed and I said, OMG, look, theres a little spotted baby butt! Sure enough, Precious caught me off gaurd, I did not think she was ready to foal at all and here she had the prettiest little filly with a hundred paw prints. That night Lucy had a colt that was an amazing half as big as her, holy cow, don't know how she pushed him out but she did a good job and he was up and nursing and ready to roar right from the git go! So I'll have to catch up on baby pictures, 6 in two days and all healthy except Fancys did need alot of help to get going. This foaling is great when things go good! I am counting my blessings right now!

Wow--holy cow (or should I say horse). Congrats and along with everyone else, can't wait for pictures!! They will be a fun bunch to watch play!!

Congratulations on all 4 new foals. Wow, what a night for you. I can't wait to see all the new

babies pictures.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I feel SO privilaged to get to live this experience through this wonderful forum mebers like yourself, so esperienced and knowledgable. ! We had three babies on our whole "horsey" life, all Shetlands. 2 colts and a filly and that was in the 1970's!

So you can imagine how wonderful it is to relive that thrill now when too old and sick to any longer breed and of course don't feel any where near educated enough to do it with minis.!!

I can't believe it when I see people who just grab a couple minis and next thing you know it's "I bought a stallion" or "I'm starting a breeding farm, how do you do it?!" etc..well that's just me, but are they crazy? :bgrin

Anyway all these babies are wonderful and even the lost babies and mares are an educationa experience which I HOPE those people I just mentioned take heed and think about!

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Back