This sweetheart needs a name!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candleliteranch

Reaction score
th_Female_blwh_c.jpg

This little girl needs a name! Can you help? I don't do "Muffy. Fluffy, Puffy..." kind of names lol

We already have:

Sophie

Tori

Bailey

Summer

Sadie

Tucker

Winnie (not named by me!)

chelsea

Shadow

Baxter

Ebony

McKenzie

Madison

Riley

Please!! I need suggestions! I've run out of names I like and this girl is 5 months old and HAS NO NAME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Lisa, isn't she cute! The name "Savannah" just screamed right out to me!

mmmmmmm........I LIKE Savannah too!

default_saludando.gif
We had one that looked just like her and her name was

Maibel Louise

we also had a another one named

Daphnie Margret

Good luck

Her eyes get me... I am thinking something like Buttons, Bright Eyes and call her Bee. Sparkles, Glimmer,

good luck with what you pick!

Thanks everybody for the suggestions! So far I'm thinking of going with either Cassie or Savannah. I had a mini I named Savannah but she's moved on so I guess I can reuse that name!

Lisa, she's precious!!! "Jill's puppy" was actually what sprang to my mind -- go figure
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Hmmmmm "Jills Puppy" now that's a name I haven't used yet! lol

Staci, She does have beautiful expressive eyes. All of Summer's puppies have her eyes.

Thanks again for the suggestions! If you think of any more, we still haven't written one in stone yet!

For her colors .... Oreo ... or Cookie ... or for a name beginning with "S" Sundae

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa -- How about deeogee. You know, spelling out "D-O-G." DeeOGee, with the emphasis on the O.
default_smile.png
- k

I like that one...you could call her Dom for short. A co-worker of mine has a daughter named Dominique (sp?) and she calls her Dom for short.

She is very cute!

Latest posts

Back