This old man still has it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura,

Tell the folks about the LIBERTY class you and Magic were in some years ago!
yes.gif

I think Laura might have paid someone to TAKE him at that moment
biggrin.gif

Pam

Ok, Im in LOVE!!! What a MAN!!!! Huba Huba, love hiis attitude for sure. Now tell us the liberty story, please.....

minimama said:
Oh Laura!  That filly is beautiful!!  Is that the bay you are bring to Tulsa to show?
438459[/snapback]

Thanks so much
smile.gif
Yes, Gypsy is just one of the four fillies I'll be showing (somehow!). Three of the fillies are sired by "Magic" (bay, black & palomino tobiano), the other is a silver bay pinto sired by one of his sons. We're taking 2 other fillies that are for sale (and I'm kicking myself for not entering them and begging for handlers). The only boy going is a baby gelding that is also by one of Magic's sons.

horsefeather said:
Laura,Tell the folks about the LIBERTY class you and Magic were in some years ago!
yes.gif

I think Laura might have paid someone to TAKE him at that moment
biggrin.gif

Pam

438655[/snapback]

LOL, that was his LAST liberty class ever~

He was working to "Back in Black" I think, doing his best to show the crowd that he is IT! He was so busy showing off (and the crowd was cheering so loud) that he didn't hear the whistle blow for time-end. I was calling "Magic, Magic, whoa Magic, MAGIC!, come here!"...crowd was still cheering...and now laughing.

Long story short, he heard NOTHING until the whistle blew to DQ us...he thought it was the catch whistle and promptly wheeled at a trot and trotted straight to me
ohmy.gif
I turned my back and walked away from him (grinning like a fool) and he followed right on my heels like "Hey Mama, what's wrong with you? Put the halter on me you crazy woman we're being timed here!!!"

Latest posts

Back