This is why I love these horses so much!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
I had a big day out today. I guess the little horses missed me!
default_wub.png

I came late afternoon and headed to their field. The sun was shining and everything was just 'perfect'.

I sat on an upside down feed bucket so I could give Bailey and Willow some good scratches. They are shedding out like crazy so they enjoy a good scratch.

At one point I had my back to Willow and was really 'working' my finger nails into Baileys neck. You know, he had his lip curled really enjoying it.

Willow decided to take a nap, right at my feet.
default_wub.png
She has never dropped at my feet. I usually sneak up to them in the field when they are already laying down and have a hug.

Willowlaybck.jpg

Check out Bailey's fur on the ground just from scratching him!

Picture011modified.jpg

Then Bailey decided to get all sleepy and he actually rested his head, the entire weight of it, in my hand and fall asleep too.
default_wub.png

willowsleepbuck.jpg

I called out to my husband who was working in the yard to take some pics with his phone.

I LOVED this moment so much that I actually got a big emotional. I didn't want it to end!! My 2 favorite friends in the entire world, asleep at my feet.
default_cheekkiss.gif
It all came to a screeching stop when Bailey bit her ear.
default_whistling.gif

And this is a panoramic pic that my husband attempted just showing their field.

stitchbuck.jpg

My little horses make everything 'right'.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww
default_wub.png
That is the cutest thing ive seen in a while!

There paddock is beautiful
default_yes.gif
you can tell they really love you and vise versa
default_wink.png

I've wished so often that my little ones would let me sit next to them when they're laying down - much less lay down at my feet the way your Willow did. Those are great pictures; can't believe they were taken with a phone.

OH Leonie those pictures were so so sweet
default_wub.png
I can tell your babies love you and of course we know how much you love them too
default_yes.gif
Willow looks like such a lovebug
default_yes.gif

You are well loved that is for sure. Those pix are so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us...

Missy

Back