This is what we live for...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
I spent today with two of my best friends. I have had Thunder and Lighting for a year and a half now. They turned seven and six with me. They have taught me so much. They have unknown backgrounds to me. I got them from a college that used them to teach small children how to care for horses, but eventually had no room for them. I don't even want to think about what would have happened to them if my family had not taken over their care. Lightning has really broken out of his shell. He used to be really reserved and shy with humans, but now he will do anything for me. Thunder used to be a bully. That stopped when we met. He now is very polite, but still has his moments. We have worked hard together.

My four horses are my life. There is no other way to put it. They meet new friends, new boyfriends, and keep me out of trouble. It is hard to imagine life without them. They keep me grounded, and help me see everyday what I want to accomplish with my life.

We all went to a open-house party type thing for a farmer today. While there, they were ridden by the small children. And oh my, the children loved them! Some even left asking for a miniature horse!
default_rolleyes.gif

Thunder and Lightning were a big hit. They were perfect gentleman. I am so very proud of them.

Lightning was clean! Sort of...
default_laugh.png

Pictures323-1-1.jpg

A sunbleached but clean Thunder...

Pictures324-1-1.jpg

Blue was sad that he couldn't come...
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Pictures309-1.jpg

Unloaded, ready to go...

Pictures327.jpg

Investigating...

Pictures328.jpg

Me and the boys...

Pictures329.jpg

Pictures330.jpg

Pictures331.jpg

My twin brother is in these too! He was there to help..
default_wub.png

Pictures332.jpg

Trying to figure out who slobbered on me...

Pictures333.jpg

Thanks for looking...
default_saludando.gif

Please no flames about the tethers they were on...we had to do it that way because of where we were. I know some do not like to tether horses.

By the way...Faith choose not to pictured. She wasn't feeling very pretty.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
great pics. looks like you guys had a great time!

It sounds like you had a great time, and so did your guys! Very nice pictures
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back