This is what happens when MOLLY spots...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Seagulls!

a0898211.jpg

I was leading air head, I mean, road apples for brains, I mean, the blonde, I mean Miss Molly
rolleyes.gif
And my mom was leading the calm, cool, collected, well mannered, almost 8 week old. We were heading down the drive way to go across the street to ride Molly in the neibors arena when we (And by we I mean Molly) stopped dead in our tracks and wore the above expression (Close to this one
new_shocked.gif
) Yepp. The blonde spotted seagulls across the street. APARENTLY we have never seen them before and they were the horse eating kind as Im sure you assumed. First she didnt want to move so I took the handy little crop off the saddle horn and gave her a smack in the butt, then we made it to the road (Eyes fixed on the horse eating giant birds eating in the feild hundreds of feet away) Then we got about half way down the neibors driveway dancing all the way acting like a 3 year old Arab not a 18 year old Quarter Horse and that was it.. a gull dared to fly up and re locate. Molly let a huge snort and tried to take off for home, found her self at one end of a bridal with a un happy owner at the other end and a foal who didnt seem to share in her alarm and who was simply watching the horse eating birds while nibbleing on alfalfa and wondering why he had to be the poor colt with a spazz for a mother. I figured before she teaches Image how to be a complete air head we should just turn around - she thought that was a good idea and danced the whole way home. Since we didnt get our ride, we used the seagulls to help with a photo shoot
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
Enjoy!

This is what a mare looks like when its about to be eaten by seagulls...
wub.gif

c21cf854.jpg

5acd3edd.jpg

e85c6519.jpg

b14cc794.jpg

I just love this one, look at the cute matching half dorsels they have on there little butts
wub.gif

MollyandImageAug22.jpg

Imagetrotting.jpg

wub.gif
Haha, CUTE pics! Miss Molly defently doesn't look her age!! And Image is getting bigger everytime I see him!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Poor Molly and those seagull horse eating birds! LOL!
laugh.gif

I like the picture of Molly and Image together too!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How funny, great story! Miss Molly sure is a charactor!

Latest posts

Back