This is nice...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Link

Don't ask what I was looking up, it came up under the video of me and molly racing my friend, and it disgusted me in more then one way.

Poor mini ! Two riders?

Last edited:
brick%20wall.gif

Those girls are either really stupid or really cruel!!!

Not only is it abuse to that poor mini, but it is disgusting and sexual in nature!!!!!! After I finished picking my jaw up off the floor i flagged it.

default_poke.gif

UGH!!!
default_no.gif
default_new_argue.gif
I was hoping this little guy would scoot out from under them real fast and leave them flat on their ............
default_xbud.gif

OMG!!!! Disgusting. I just went on a YouTube rampage flagging all the videos of idiots -most of them WAY overweight, if you get my drift- riding minis, goats, and PIGS! I'm just speechless!

Yeah...

see...

the thing is...

I can't even understand why you would post a link to that Garbage on here.

Wheres my whip when i need it and I DON"T men to use on the horse. What a couple of airheads!! Idiots! Seen it before and we'll see it again, sad.

People disappoint me daily when I see this.

That was just plain disgusting. If there was a way to trace it that poor horse should be taken away and they should be charged with animal cruelty.

Yvonne

Perhaps she posted so the video will get flagged off of YouTube by people who have a clue, Mike?

If I had an account I would certainly flag it, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back