This is frusterating and a bit strange.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHunterHorseFan

Reaction score
Okay have any of y'all ever heard of a computer game called The Equestrian? Well, I never did until recently. I came across it in a horse magazine that discribed it as being the first U.S.E.F (United States Equestrian Federation) endorsed computer game. That sounds like it is pretty legal and should be good quality. Well I purchased the game and it arrived earlier than expected, which I was quite happy about. I installed it into my computer and guess what happen? It didn't work!

(1)I checked the back of the box to make sure the requirements fit my computer. It qualified fine.

(2) I reinstalled everything. Still not fixed.

(3) I experimented with the screen settings. Still not fixed.

(4) I tried to read the computer help document that came on the CD. Wouldn't load. Said it was missing.

(5) Went online and asked for help at one of the distributor or game maker's website. No Reply

(6) Tried the other website on the box. This one was at a website that was partially FRENCH and (this is the strange part) HAD THE GAME LISTED UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME!
default_new_shocked.gif

(7) Asked that website for help. No Response

(8) Went to USEF website. NO Reference to the game anywhere on their site!!!!!! You think they would mention that they had just endorsed their first horse computer game. Wouldn't You?

Has anyone else tried this game before? And does this sound strange to you too???

Sorry, I haven't heard of it, but I'm so computer illiterate that even the auto-install programs flummox me
default_wink.png

i had this pproblem with a game i bought (not this one but another horse one) turns out i didn't have the right video card in my computer the one i needed was like $60 (the game was $10) so i didn't bother with it til it was time for a new computer.

This is really odd. I've been doing some investigating and I have found this same game on tons of computer game download sites under a different name of: Ride! Equestrian Simulation. Is this strange or what? Why are there different names? And why are the so called companies that made the game not contacting me?

could be?... When you installed it did you turn off all your spy wear or virus protestion softwear? They can stop a program from loading and running properly Also did you close any unneccessary programs working in the back ground?

Back