This is for Countryhaven who lost her mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]We'd like to catch a falling star[/SIZE]

and hold it in our hands-

but that is not for us to do

and not in our Lord's plans.

He chose this little creation to take

because He wanted her pain to cease,

so He brought her to His blessed land,

a majestic land where she'd find peace.

He came and held her gently,

and cradled her in His arms,

and told her not to be afraid,

and not to be alarmed.

So as they traveled up to this place

so many angels began to appear;

and right away she nickered at them

because they all looked so much like her!

This was such a special pasture,

where all the fallen stars have come;

they all are well and play and graze

under this eternal sun.

So although we can't understand,

why our precious ones are taken,

we must all know and realize,

that none of them have been forsaken.

And though our hearts cry out in grief

there is nothing we can do-

except to rejoice in our sweet memories,

and let them live on through you.

by~

Marty Garrison

Brave Little Prancers

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww Marty that is sweet. I am so sorry to hear about another loss on our forum. It is very heartbreaking. You are in my thoughts!

Very sad time for any farm am very sorry for her lose having gone through it twice last year our heart goes out to her.

[SIZE=14pt]Lovely thoughts Marty.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Marty, I am once again crying so very hard. That is a beautiful tribute, thank you so much. If you don't mind, I'd like to place it on a memorial page for her when I have the ability to do it. Thank you.

Oh Marty, just lovely. i death is a huge loss.
no.gif

Marty, your poem was so beautiful. You are a very thoughtful and kind lady
cheekkiss.gif

Aww Tami it's such a helpless feeling for all your friends knowing you are going through such a sad time. I am so so so sorry about your loss.

Please of course, do take this poem for yourself.

Marty

That was really sweet of you. Tammie I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose them. I do know the heart break. I am so sorry

Vicky

Marty, you amaze me, your poems are always so beautiful and touching. I know Tami will love this one especially and hold it near and dear to her.

Oh Marty! What a wonderful poem! God has given you such talents and you use them so well. You make us smile, laugh, and bring us to tears while blessing our hearts. I know Tami will forever ponder these words in her heart as she remembers her precious, Tiki. May God continue to bless you as you so bless the hearts of others.

Joan

no.gif
Oh Tami, I'm so sorry. I wasn't on the Forum at all yesterday, and just found out about your trouble. Theres nothing I can say that will help I know, but you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Ginny

Marty,

What a beautiful poem and a wonderful tribute to Tiki.

I am sure that Tami will treasure it along with that darling foal that Tiki left her.

Marty, you are a super good and caring person!! This Forum is so much better because of wonderful people like you.

You are always there in time of need and I know that you are very much appreciated.

Marty what we we do without you on this forum! In every event, every cercumstance, happy or painful, you are there with your wisdom and wonderful words..

Maxine

Latest posts

Back