This has been BUGGING me....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok first I agree with Marty & LisaF 110% again.

Now if this a kid or teen, I would not have a problem at all! My boys (midnight & billy) were bought in time payments. Joy was bought in 5 payments. My QH, $500 up front, then $1000 later (off topic! sorry) Now this new filly, Summer Fashion, She is all mine to pay for (If the lady going there on Monday doesn't buy here
unsure.gif
) she is $1000. I am putting a down payment of $150-$200. Then after that, $50-80 per month. I am friends with the seller & I love her to peices
wub.gif
She said I can take as long as need be, she trusts me...

So my point is Trust. My seller Trusts me to give her money, to keep my horses happy & healthy& to show & get her name out too. She love how I am with my minis & all horses for that. She a lot like Marty, & you can't help but like her...
rolleyes.gif

So do you like this buyer? Don't think of $$ here.. Do you like the buyer him/her self? Are they kind? Does the horse like them? Now like I said forget the money here. If you think this person is suited for the horse, then work with them. Don't turn them down.

Or Are they careless, rude, hurtfull or mean to you or horses? Have they ever had horses? Do they have what they need for a horse?

I'd ask myself that before saying yes or no to a buyer... & before money.

JMHO

Payments are fine,with me, however the horse will need to be paid in full before it leaves our property. Just a policy we settled on years ago.
smile.gif

If a buyer defaults on payments that are agreed on with a signed contract the money is not refundable, (that doesn't mean for exceptional circumstances and 'special situations), but it is written that way.

You might be surprised how many people won't buy on payments with this contract.

Latest posts

Back