Third time posting-Topic keeps disappearing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin - NaKar Miniatures

Reaction score
This is the third time I have had to post my question. Is there a reason my topic keeps getting taken off?

I have stupid dial up and could not get a connection to the auction. Was just wondering how the prices were?

Same thing happened to my post on the same subject.... Don't know why it would be "off limits".

I have dial up too, I can't even get the audio feed.
default_no.gif

Lisa

Hmmmm?

I thought it was strange that noone posted a topic about who was going to attend. Every time they had the Heritage Sale there has always been some sort of topic about it. This time - nothing. Seems very odd to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the auction going all day but watched speradically. I mainly wanted to see lot 29 and see what she went for. I own the grandsire.

The prices seemed good but maybe not great for this sale. The quality of the horses looked good to me but I would expect that of this sale.

Watched the last half, the two I was looking at sold for $7500 and $29,000.00! Some good buys on some really nice horses, the best sold well as always!

Yeah the post has been taken down at least 5 times I actually seen. I just posted the same ? a second after this one. I have been waiting to hear about the auction too. So glad to finally hear something. Hopefully they will let us talk about it now. I'm so drulling over your details.

Latest posts

Back