Third foal for Magic Mist Minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
We've had three foals out of three maiden mares, and all three have been fillies!!
default_wub.png
Introducing our latest, Magic Mist Kiss Me Kate, out of Magic Mist I'm An Appy Lucy, and by CCMF Spotted Illusion. Three down, two to go.

LucysFirstFilly008-1.jpg

Oh and I will give you a hint on my secret-- heck I will just spill it, lol!!
default_biggrin.png
A good friend won't be using her stallion this year, and since I just sold one of my senior stallions and I LOVE the foals her guy has, I asked if I can lease him and she is almost as thrilled as I am about it, lol!
default_biggrin.png
He is a cremello that also carries the dun gene, and he is homozygous for pinto as well, and his foals that have shown have done VERY well. In fact I already own one of his fillies and she is gorgeous.
default_smile.png
So next year we may have several buckskin and palomino pintos and pintaloosas running around.
default_wub.png

Wow! Congrats! Love the color on all of them!!! May have to come shopping at your place!!!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She is just beautiful!
default_wub.png
Three fillies!......I'm so jealous.
default_drool5.gif
Congrats on your leased stallion too! Nice to get some new bloodlines introduced.

Wow! Congrats! Love the color on all of them!!! May have to come shopping at your place!!!
default_biggrin.png

Oh sure-- IF I can bear to let any of them go, lol! I've been selling some of the other horses so that I can keep a few of the foals, and every foal that is born seems to be saying "KEEP ME!".

Last year I had five colts and two fillies, so I'm glad to be back to the filly year, though I did LOVE the colts I had, and ended up having a keeper colt too. I think I'm hopeless, ROFLOL!

Congratulations on a beautiful little filly. You're really getting some color.

Lori --

Congrats on your gorgeous new baby girl and on getting that new guy on your girls' date cards this year! Way to go!!!!!

Jill

Congrats on such a pretty and colorful filly.

And congrats on the lease. I sure wish you the best of luck in producing those show foals.

What a beautiful little filly, congratulations!! Congrats too on your other fillies and your new stallion, lots of blessing!! So happy for you!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Lori on your fillies......this little one sure has

great markings.

I understand about babies that don't want to leave or

that you can't bear to let them leave.....

Nothing wrong with that......I think it's a good thing

when you like what you're raising.......

Congratulations on a pretty little filly and also on having two other fillies! You must be excited for sure! It is hard to part with such nice ones but remember you are sharing a lot of joy with others too! (My husband keeps telling me that! ha!) Lavonne

default_aktion033.gif
Beautiful. Congrats on the filly(s) and the lease of the stallion...Exciting!

Latest posts

Back