Third foal for Magic Mist Minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a gorgeous filly!! LOVE her eye! Congratulations!!

Congrats on that that spotted beauty!! I always love to see those spots!!
default_wub.png
Congrats on the new boy too.

Wow Lori!!! She is awesome! Very cute- you lucky girl to have a filly WITH spots!! <going out to talk to my herd about this>

Wow Lori!!! She is awesome! Very cute- you lucky girl to have a filly WITH spots!! <going out to talk to my herd about this>

TWO fillies with spots this year!
default_biggrin.png
And no waiting for them to show up (the spots, not the fillies, lol!) The third filly has no appy breeding so she is solid but since she is a gorgeous buckskin we can overlook that.
default_wink.png

I'll have to ask permission to post pics of my friend's stallion, but here is a pic of the filly I had by him when I bred my solid bay mare (the dam to AMayZing) to him:
cotton_04.jpg
She's posing with my Great Dane, Hayley.
default_smile.png
The filly is now two and has yet to see the show ring, but I hope to get her showing sometime this year.

I don't normally "do" pintos, but for this one stallion I'm willing to put up with it.
default_biggrin.png

Congrats on your beautiful little filly. Shes a cutie.

Oh and I will give you a hint on my secret-- heck I will just spill it, lol!! A good friend won't be using her stallion this year, and since I just sold one of my senior stallions and I LOVE the foals her guy has, I asked if I can lease him and she is almost as thrilled as I am about it, lol! He is a cremello that also carries the dun gene, and he is homozygous for pinto as well, and his foals that have shown have done VERY well. In fact I already own one of his fillies and she is gorgeous. So next year we may have several buckskin and palomino pintos and pintaloosas running around.
Would that Happen to be Speckled Ice?

Congratulations on another beautiful filly! Illusion is really putting out the color!

Pam C.

Oh, congratulations!!!

On both!!!

Liz

Latest posts

Back