Think I've created.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

....A safe horse.

Standingon.jpg

Haven't had the chance to share this picture, I love it, hes sleeping!
default_wub.png

AUGHHHHH WHERE IS YOUR HELMET YOUNG LADY??!!! And your safety net and your bubble wrap??!!! LOL Great pic though, you've done a wonderful job training him
default_aktion033.gif

Ahh, to be young and invincible once again... I used to race my Arab mare bareback all over the place, as fast as we could go, challenge everyone to jump the creek with me, up and down hillsides... since my car accident I've gotten much more... mortal....
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND????? HELMET!!!! (AT LEAST)

That's wonderful..........but HELMET! (And the bubble wrap suggested wouldn't be a bad idea either.)

One sudden noise and he'd be awake and bolt!

Awesome horse! Yeah, yeah helmet, bubble wrap, elbow and knee pads, suit of armor all aside that would meak a great Senior pic... that is if she was a senior in high school.

Ah to be young! You've done an awesome job with him....I do agree with everyone else though...helmet! I understand, I use to be the same way....after numerous brushes with death (I'm not kidding either) I've really calmed down and realized my body can, and will, break.

He looks great!

That's great! Keep doing what you've been doing because not many people have a horse they can do that on. I'm one of those that doesn't wear a helmet; riding horses, bicycles, my motorcycle, or walking down the street. I'm for living my life while I'm here. Now mind you I'm old and try to make sure my activities won't hurt!

I work downtown and didn't actually see it happen but a couple of years ago a man in his twenties was walking down the sidewalk (just a couple buildings down) he stubbed his toe fell against a pole head first and died. I guess he should have put on a helmet before he went shopping :DOH!

I guess he should have put on a helmet before he went shopping
Lol!

Thank-you. The bubble suit store was out so I had to wing it
default_wink.png

The arena we are in costs more then my life is worth to make, it was used for event horses/jumping before we rented the place and is very soft. I've fallen farther out of trees! And Image isn't a sudden noise jump spook kind of boy (clearly..)
default_biggrin.png

I have three things in particular my horses need to be able to do in life, One is stand still for someone to climb on, all over, lay upside down and backwards on... and stand up on etc. Two is stand still for saddling with out being haltered or tied. Three is ride thru McDonalds drive thru
default_yes.gif

I gotta say..he is great boy and you are one heckova trainer young lady! You ever want to work at huge Arab farm I know one who is always looking for in born talent like yours.

Good job, You're hired!!!LOL. OR riding horse Drew is good, but he could be so much better. HELMET!!!!!!! I watched a trick rider a dew weekends ago and he even wore a helmet. We don't want you hurt or worse.

Christy

Nicole, I have a horse I'm sending right over to you for training!

No lectures...just AWESOME!

Latest posts

Back