They're almost ready!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
Our first show, the East Coast Miniature Horse Club Spring Fling, is next week. We are taking four horses to this show and they are all clipped up and almost ready to go. I am pretty happy with how they all look.

Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister (Twister)

Sr Gelding - Over

DSCN0785-2.jpg

DSCN0777-2.jpg

DSCN0782-2.jpg

Sonaras Little Exotica (Sierra)

Sr Mare - Over

DSCN0822-2.jpg

DSCN0835-2.jpg

DSCN0824-2.jpg

Mountain Shadows Kindred Spirit (Spirit)

Sr Gelding - Over

DSCN0805-2.jpg

DSCN0796-2.jpg

DSCN0801-2.jpg

Century Farm's Xtreme Dezyn (Dylan)

Jr Gelding - Under

DSCN0819-2.jpg

DSCN0814-2.jpg

DSCN0815-2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wub.png

You have some BEAUTIFUL horses!! May I make one suggestion though? I would raise the noseband on your show halters on every single horse but especially Twister. They all have lovely heads but the halters make them look long and perhaps a bit ungainly in some cases. Nosebands should rest no more than two fingers's width below the cheekbone. I'd also love to see a concho on Spirit, I think it would really class him up and draw attention upward from his nose to his eye. Sierra looks gorgeous!

The halters themselves are beautiful and I expect you'll clean up at the show with that lineup of lovelies.
default_wub.png

Leia

Your horses are beautiful! I'm sure they'll all do really well at the show, wonderful horses.

Rebecca

They are all looking great, you should clean-up
default_yes.gif
I sure wish our weather was as nice as your's, can't wait to body clip! Your place looks gorgeous too with that green grass. Good Luck let us know how you do!

default_thumbup.gif

BTW what color is sierra, silver bay? she's beautiful.
default_yes.gif

Wow! The competition should be scared, really scared!

Envious of your warm weather and green grass.

I know people are getting sick of hearing it, but

I'm going to say it again - still have snow here in Maine!

Have fun cleaning up!
default_yes.gif

Cathy

wow, your horses look AWESOME!! You have them very well turned out and in excellent condition. Its great to see that!! Not only are your horses gorgeous, but your property looks absolutely drool-worthy! I can only hope that the grass gets that green around here
default_biggrin.png
. Good luck at your upcoming show!! (Although you probably wont need it, as you have such stunning horses
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferin, I can't tell you how excited I am to be showing some of these amazing horses!! You've done a fantastic job training and conditioning them, they all look perfect to go on the road to Spring Fling
default_yes.gif

Only 2 days!

See you soon
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back