They're ALMOST Here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MommaF8

Reaction score
Just had to pop in to say that my mini mares are FINALLY being delivered here to us in Anchorage, Ak!!! They've been in Spokane, WA with my best friend since January...

The hauler WAS supposed to give me a 2 days heads up...so I could arrange to get the base vet to examine them & get all the paperwork done, but no such luck! She called me YESTERDAY to tell me that she MIGHT be here today, but most likely tomorrow. Then at 6:30pm, she calls to say that she could be here between 11pm & midnight TONIGHT!!! YIKES!

Thankfully, it's been changed til 0700 & 0800 tomorow...that is IF I can get ahold of the folks in charge!

No matter...I'm so danged excited that they're in ALASKA finally!

I'll keep y'all posted!

That's great!! You must have been missing them! I'm sure it will be a happy homecoming.
default_smile.png

That's exciting, I bet you can't wait for them to arrive. Have you just purchased them or were they yours before? I bet the shipping cost an arm and a leg but worth it to get your mares home. Pictures please of when they arrive.

Yvonne

Wow! I wonder how you slept last night? Can't wait to see pics!

I'm so happy for you and your family. I'm sure it will feel so good to have them with you.

btw I love your Art and Homeschool Blog..gonna try a recipe or two. Thanks for sharing!

Oh I bet you couldn't sleep a wink till' they got there!
default_wink.png
I know I wouldn't be able to.
default_smile.png
I'd love to see pictures of Cherry in her new home!
default_smile.png
I miss that lil' mare!
default_wub.png

Well I hope all goes well and that they get all settled in nicely, give Cherry a hug for me!
default_smile.png

Back