They tried to warn me!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lepeppylass

Reaction score
When I bought my first mini mare last spring, they warned me. "This is how it starts you know..."

I just wanted a retired broodmare to keep my paint mare company, and someday teach my son about the basics of grooming and care. So I brought Lass home to be a spoiled pasture princess. Then I fell in love, sold my big horse, and bought a second mini mare, Crystal. Crystal soon after stole my husbands heart too with the cute way she whinnies for us as soon as we step out the back door. Then it happened, browsing online, just after Christmas, I see this pretty mare and think to myself, "I would love to bring her home, but my husband will kill me!" So I passed her ad, I wasn't really looking to buy anyway. Then a few days ago, I see her ad again. "how has she not sold yet!?" I ask myself... and move on, but her picture stuck in my mind. Today it clicked, she's still available, because she MUST be mine! AND You know what? Husband hasn't killed me yet, and this girl is officially mine
default_thumbup.gif
I can not wait to bring her home next month!

Introducing:

FARMYARD FROLIC COZETTE
2001 32.75" AMHA/AMHR Silver Dapple Homozygous Tobiano Mare

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

935461_450064808417319_1110078096_n.jpg

5904_931413840282411_4053323693301550254_n.jpg

166079_450064815083985_199697360_n.jpg

Lovely! You know what you need next? Ehehehhee
Yes I do! But then Eric (husband) might leave me! Lol jk! In order to score this girl I had to give up breeding anyone this year
default_sad.png
I'm hoping i can help change his mind before May/June roll around, as they're gelding the stallion I wanted to use this fall.

I usually try to pull something from their registered name, but that doesn't always work. Give her a few days to settle in, often the name will come to you.

She is lovely , congratulations
default_smile.png

Its alot easier to go shopping and to be able to hide the shopping bags from your husband , unfortunately minis are harder to hide
default_smile.png

Let us know what you choose for a stable name
default_smile.png
Especially when you're a stay at home mom! No way to hide that deduction from the bank account! haha
default_smile.png
Luckily he's pretty into the minis for not being a horse person, and he wants to start learning to drive too

Last edited by a moderator:
That's always a plus (wanting to learn to share your likes).

Congrats, belatedly. She is absolutely breathtaking!!

So, Frolic or Frisky. Cozy. ?? Those are some of my choices, but I'm funny as I like to match their registered name with their barn names(s)...

That's always a plus (wanting to learn to share your likes).

Congrats, belatedly. She is absolutely breathtaking!!

So, Frolic or Frisky. Cozy. ?? Those are some of my choices, but I'm funny as I like to match their registered name with their barn names(s)...

Congrats! I absolutely understand your situation. I myself am probably going to go look at a mini paint this weekend because someone needs to take that ad down.

Congrats! I absolutely understand your situation. I myself am probably going to go look at a mini paint this weekend because someone needs to take that ad down.
Haha yes! Share pics when you bring him/her home!! I have to stop looking at ads! I'm gonna get in trouble!

Latest posts

Back