They heal my heart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
I love Bailey and Willow.
default_wub.png
I can't imagine my life without them now.

They really do 'heal my heart' :love

Picture1061.jpg

Picture1070.jpg

That's all I wanted to say!
default_smile.png

xox Leonie xox

Definitely something worth saying too! Not only my minis, but many of the forum celebrities like your Bailey and Willow go a long way toward brightening my days. Thank you for sharing them with us.

They are both so adorable
default_wub.png
When something s bothering me or I'm stressed out, it can make me feel so much better to spend time with my horses
default_smile.png
(hope you are doing well!)

I guess I'm just missing my husband.
default_sad.png
He's been gone for 4 weeks now but it feels like 4 years. I hope he can come home soon, but at the same time I feel selfish for wanting that!

Now both my kids have gone away camping with their Dad for 4 nights.
default_sad.png

The house feels so empty. So does my heart.

That's why I'm saying I'm so glad to have my babies. It gives me something to focus on. They seem to know don't they, when your feeling down? I went out early, before work this morning to open the back field gate up for them. It was dark, fresh and foggy. They just stood there with me and let me hug them so tightly and breathe in their smell on their neck (you know that smell). They are extra cuddly now cause they have their winter coats coming in, especially Willow. I was kneeling down and they were very aware that I felt sad. They usually can't wait to get into the field. They eventually walked slowly into the field but kept looking back at me, as if they were checking that I was OK.

I really look forward to coming home from work to them. They help put a smile on my face and a big warm feeling back in my heart.

xox Leonie xox

I remember a post I made years ago saying when I walk into the barn my heart swells--every time. It's amazing what these short equine can do to sooth a soul.
default_smile.png

I'm glad you have someone there to take your love out on. Afterall, that's what it's all about, eh?

default_wub.png

When I had breast cancer, my animals were the reason I got out of bed and moving in the morning.

During the toughest times in my life, my animals have been what kept me going. My first thoughts were who will care for my animals? What will happen to them?

During deepest depressions when some people might have thought of ending it all, my animals were my reason for going on living, and still are. My animals ARE my family. I don't know what I would do without them.

They heal my heart also.

They are constantly putting patches on my heart every time it gets hurt again and again. I am very grateful to them all.

I have a barn cat, ten minis, an old Rottweiler, a great dane, a yorkie, an inside cat and NOW next week, I am adopting a retired Biewer Yorkshire terrier. She is being retired from breeding.

I don't know what I would do without them!

Robin

default_aktion033.gif
I totally agree Robin. When I was in the wheelchair for two months after my accident. The fact that I had to get out of bed and feed the inside animals and watch my hubby work ten hour days and come home and take care of our horses made me not only appriciate HIM but also made me more determined to get well enough to take back their care cause I missed messing with them. Sometimes it is the LITTLE things that make you realize just how lucky you are....and their is nothing like hugging one and smelling their horsey hair!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back