They grow up so fast!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee

Reaction score
Well this year was our first foaling season and our mare World of Miniatures Cinderella gave us a early little filly on May 11th! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

1 day old

DSCN0834.jpg

3 days old

RSCN0828.jpg

2 weeks...and full of energy!!!

RSCN0901.jpg

RSCN0898.jpg

taken today

DSCN1272.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Lets see your 2005 foals as they grow.[/SIZE]

Here are some pictures of my Tana girl. She'll be coming home in September when she is weaned.

Pictures are from day one (upper left) to 1.5 months old (posed shots in middle).

Tanacollagecopy.jpg

here you go Dee
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

joy.jpg

the first pic in the left corner is her at 2 days, & the pic in the bottom right is her at 2 months.. the rest are at 3-4 months old & clipped.. hope its good enoufe(sp)

Here's the colt we just bought... I was there when he was born, and took this picture at about 24hours old...

CandyKissbaby.jpg

Then Ginny Long went and took this picture of him when he was about a month old:

candykisscolt1.jpg

This was the first time my parents got to see him at about 2 1/2 months:

Jazzy.jpg

And this is his most recent pic, a couple weeks ago, at the Julep Cup in KY...

Jazz_0026.jpg

He's been home since the Julep cup, but I haven't been out to get any pictures... Just been working with him etc. since he got here, and having so much fun! Babies are just great!

-Jessie

PS, the babies already posted are really cute! Chandab, is Tana girl a palomino or a light sorrel?

Okay, so he isn't here right now...

But this is our unnamed boy "Tony" That we bought a few weeks ago. He should be weened sometime soon, and be joining us in August or September.

Tony is going to be double registered. He has a lot of Buckeroo in him, as well as Golden Melody Boy. He was born May 3rd.

98335968.jpg

104095747.jpg

I think he was around 1 month or less when those were taken

And this was after being clipped, then

101612854.jpg

Here is my 2005 foal, thanks to our own Erica Killion.

[SIZE=14pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT[/SIZE]:
DunIT--%20newborn%20--%201.jpg

DunIT--%201%20week%20--%207.jpg

DunIT--%2003042005%20--%201.jpg

DunIT--%201%20week%20--%204.jpg

DunIT%204-3-05%20040%20--%20cropped.jpg

DunIT--04182005-1.jpg

dunitleft.jpg

DunIT--071905--4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nosuthastomasp1 said:
PS, the babies already posted are really cute!  Chandab, is Tana girl a palomino or a light sorrel?

435233[/snapback]

We have been trying to decide what color Tana is. Her dam is buckskin dun and her sire is leopard appy. We orginally thought silver buckskin dun or palomino dun and with further research have pretty much ruled out a silver gene, so we are figuring she is palomino. I may have to breakdown and pay for genetic color testing, so that there is no doubt.
ohmy.gif

Latest posts

Back