THEY FOUND CINDER!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
Brynann just emailed me to tell me!!! I am so happy I am in tears! After around 4 WEEKS all alone in the Ozarks, he has been found!! Its truely a miracle!!! I thought he had passed, but he prooved me wrong!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS!

I wil give more info on where he was found etc soon..

488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
risa_suelos.gif
thumbup.gif

EDITED TO ADD: I just got off the phone with her! She is so happy, she said she was in tears when she found out! It turns out that Cinder had walked ALL the way over a mountain, and joined a herd of cows!
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
. A guys wfe was fourwheeling and found him, they had seen the signs and returned him quickly! Brynann said he has lost some weight, and has 2 scratches above his eyes and on his ear. Otherwise he is as good as new!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember reading about this before, but I'm glad they found Cinder for you!

This is FABULOUS news!!!!

How did Cinder get lost? Sorry, I must have missed the story.

Liz V.

crponies said:
I don't remember reading about this before, but I'm glad they found Cinder for you!
450467[/snapback]

He isn't mine, but my friends.. He feels like he is mine though, I have known him forever!
saludando.gif

Ojai Minis said:
This is FABULOUS news!!!!
How did Cinder get lost? Sorry, I must have missed the story.

Liz V.

450468[/snapback]

He got through a whole in the fence along with a nother mini (little troublemakers! hehe
rolleyes.gif
). They second mini was found the next day.. Now see, they have 95 acres PLUS tons of property around them so it seemed virtually impossible that he would be found.. And with all the cliffs, and wildlife, he had pretty much everything going against him..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy they found Cinder!

[SIZE=21pt]WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!![/SIZE]

I'm so happy he was found safe! WHEW!

Im so glad they found him alive and in relative good shape!
aktion033.gif
!If that was my mini I would be so upset!!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Thank Goodness. They are really hardy little guys and smart too!! I am so glad he is home safe and sound !
yes.gif
yes.gif

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back