They believe they can fly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Suz, I got the bunny hop song stuck in my head now. :bgrin
default_wacko.png
:

Amanda

Hears my lil man, i know everyones seen my guy in full flight though :eek: ,

Picture101.jpg

Picture078-1.jpg

This one is kind of blurry but shows his true talent, nice form even at these heights
default_wub.png
: .

RoyJump6.jpg

Not that high but nice form, his mane looks like wings
default_wub.png
:

Tristyn--what's always amazed me about your shots is that your horse chooses to jump on his own... he simply loves it.
default_yes.gif
:
Tristyn, I love those shots! Is he jumping totally on his own or are you lunging him over? I assume he must be lunged over? Which is what horse people do, and rightly (nothing wrong with it, just clarifying)
default_yes.gif
: I'm thinking there's some people who know how you get a horse to jump, and some who just finished reading a story book
haha.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we PLEASE STOP with the P---ING CONTEST????? Can we PLEASE enjoy these threads? Isn't that why this particular forum is here????

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!! STOP DRAGGING THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said, this is probably going to cause some of this to be directed at me, but some horses do jump on their own, for the fun of it. I used to have a yearling filly that did that. I had the jumps set up in my pasture for my 9 year old mare, and my yearling filly broke into a canter and took the jumps. My mouth dropped since she was so young, but I had to admire her awesome form while she did it. There truly are some horses that so enjoy it, they need no urging. I can't wait to see her jump once she's old enough and has some training.

If only I had my camera that day!

I can't help but find it more than funny that a couple people fall all over themselves to make a big to do of everyone's pictures except for one person's. It's actually very funny imo. Oh well... After an entire weekend of unprovoked nastiness at me from a couple of people, hard not to point out how ridiculous those couple of people are STILL behaving.

OK......enough guys. Get on with the business of posting your pictures and enough with the childish games. :517:

Anymore personal attacks and this thread as well as any other will be removed. If you have something to comment about hit the REPORT POST button.

We are all very aware of what's going on and have better thing to do than babysit.

"but some horses do jump on their own, for the fun of it. I used to have a yearling filly that did that. "

This is very true. I have a stallion that loves to jump on his own. I will have to get some pics one of these days of him doing his thing...he looks like he is having so much fun! Mary

Buckskin gal, that is funny. He's in the process of takeoff :bgrin :aktion033: .

Amanda

Here are some of my "flying" horses!!! :new_shocked:

shadowjump-1.jpg

shadowtrot.jpg

shadowbaringteeth.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

Does a flying cat work? This is my siamese cat jumping 4 ft in the air at a flashlight
default_yes.gif
:

Tobbyintheair.jpg

A couple pictures I nearly forgot I had but suit the thread well...

Destiny%202006%20Nationals%2015.JPG
(I think Destiny knows he did well or liked hearing his name called!)

DunIT--10142005--4.jpg

(DunIT's even got a racing stripe)

DunIT%20--%20Trotting%20In%20Field%20--%20October%202005%20--%201.jpg

(wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Pal--June%202005%20--%201.jpg

(my golden boy)

Driving%20Lou%20More%20--%20April%2015,%202004%20017.jpg

(in order to fly, you need only take the reins)

Khaki%20baby.jpg

(baby Khaki)

Hope%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20192.jpg

(look at little Miss Hope zooooming around)

Klassy%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20205.jpg

(If she goes fast enough, the spots my fly right off her)

Flirt%20--%2009092006%20--%20193.jpg

(Flirt is like a little airplane!)

Sunny%2010282005%20DSCN0726.jpg

(beloved horse, pretty fall colors...)

Couldn't resist....

Here is the Willowood Clan in their all out flying mode.....

100_5703.jpg

Latest posts

Back