They believe they can fly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
Here are two of mine.

3-11-2007-087.jpg

3-11-2007-080.jpg

Amanda

Great pics! I have a few but i have yet to catch her really flying lol she only does it when the camera is off lol

And minimule I love ur pic haha
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

If ever there were a horse who flies without wings, I think this guy qualifies.

Sorry, it's one of my beloved show horses and a picture you may have seen before but what can I say? He means a lot to me and how can you not appreciate both the form and the heart this photo reflects?

Triple H Derby Day Miracle
Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

I know I have posted him before but just love this guy, Kenny in full flight!

Flying.jpg

Does this count?! hehe

This is a piece of art at the Kentucky Horse Park that I just think is SO neat!

13foals.jpg

MiniEquine, That is really neat! I'ld love to visit Kentucky Horse Park :bgrin .

Nice pegasus's everyone
default_wub.png
: .

Ash :saludando:

Amanda, Lil Bits (he's the gray, right?) is just so pretty. I thought so the time we actually met in person.

Minimule, that pic is just too cute! I never catch mine like that. I guess I'm too slow.

Stormy, please tell me you have a clipped pic of that horse? I bet he/she is gorgeous. Does the horse drive?

No the gray is Rudy. Lil Bits is the bay. That was Rudy's second attempt at that jump. It has a rolltop under it with like a fake grass carpet on it and that was his first time seeing it. He refused once then jumped like this the second time. I was really happy with him as I thought he was not going to do it at all. Lil Bits needs taller jumps for him to put an effort in.

Amanda

My Friesian, Radiance (also have a ton of "take off" shots of her):

radifly.jpg

Chili Pepper:

chilijump1111.jpg

Cocoa with Ruby:

b0849507.jpg

Cruiser (don't worry, he didn't hurt Midnight):

ad2293cb.jpg

My rocky mtn, Matastar (who was NOT asked to jump this, he was just running around doing it for fun):

matafreejump2.jpg

Midnight:

midnightplay2.jpg

Earl (he loves to fly, I even have more than these photos!):

earlrun1111.jpg

earlfly1287.jpg

earlfly.jpg

Ruby:

bb9179d9.jpg

8a1cfdcf.jpg

Tracker:

3c05cfb5.jpg

d72c7c56.jpg

05427197.jpg

Jessi

default_wub.png
: Wow really nice pictures Cheyaut! that first one of Tracker is...
default_wub.png
: Wow. What a handsome fella

Ash

I think this qualifies as flying (or a huge bunny hop)!

Copyofsuperjumper2.jpg

(I think he needs a taller jump, huh?)

What a terrific thread! I love every photo in it, but I am totally in love with EARL!!! That middle photo made me laugh out loud and crack up!!! He is darling!!!

Alladdin is a good flyer, too, but this photo from this weekend really shows what a flyer he can be...when he did this one, I heard an audible gasp from the crowd!

Evergreen2007-jump.jpg

Latest posts

Back