There's A Teeny Tiny New Buckskin In Town

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SampleMM

Reaction score
Boy, I'm over the moon with excitement. REO made this pin of LM Idols Watch Me Like A Hawk my buckskin stallion. This looks so much like him and I think it's gorgeous. I can't wait to wear him out!!
default_laugh.png
default_aktion033.gif

000_4144.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with him!
default_wub.png

Hey, I'll trade you this pin for the real boy!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm getting pretty good at these. I'm surprised because I have not sculpted for 30 years!
default_new_shocked.gif

This pin is only 3" tall so is a real mini-mini!
default_laugh.png

Wow that is really impressive! LOVE it! The eye looks wonderful!

That's incredible!
default_aktion033.gif
Absolutely beautiful! I'd take both the pin and the horse it was modeled after in a heartbeat!
default_wub.png

That's incredible!
default_aktion033.gif
Absolutely beautiful! I'd take both the pin and the horse it was modeled after in a heartbeat!
default_wub.png

What a nice compliment, thank you. A friend of mine owns a buckskin mare of yours that I would love to breed to him. Do you remember Sera Rose?
default_laugh.png

What a nice compliment, thank you. A friend of mine owns a buckskin mare of yours that I would love to breed to him. Do you remember Sera Rose?
default_laugh.png

Yes, Sera Rose, how is she doing? She foaled a buckskin pinto colt when I owned her, who went on to become quite the driving phenom for his new owners, I think he Hall of Famed in both Country and Pleasure driving.

Latest posts

Back