Then and now - PICS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
I was just looking through some photos of Willow when she was having tummy problems. Weeks of diarreah and this huge bloated tummy. This started to happen about 6 weeks ago, maybe longer.

Here is a couple of photos of her at her 'bloated' worst. Poor thing. Bailey was so desperate to play, but Willow was just hunched over. Look at her roached back there.
default_sad.png

Picture1422.jpg

Picture1423.jpg

In this photo, she was starting to improve, but you can still see how big her tummy was.

Picture1486.jpg

And now, back to being a healthy FLUFFY little lady. She has so much energy and she obviously feels so much better. These pics taken over the weekend.

122_2231.jpg

122_2266.jpg

I never did find out why she was sick. I had tried so many remedies.
default_wacko.png

All I know is that she is a healthy 10 month old filly and she is my little princess.
default_wub.png

121_2107.jpg

It's amazing how much you worry about their health. I could hardly concentrate on anything else for weeks while she was sick.

xox Leonie xox

[SIZE=8pt]I am glad she is doing better!
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

It's amazing how much you worry about their health. I could hardly concentrate on anything else for weeks while she was sick.
I know what you mean!! I don't sleep for days!
default_no.gif

Much better! I still find it funny to see yours in their winter wollies and mine are clipped out for the summer!

Latest posts

Back