The Walking Dead. Who watches?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curse my hubby and kids! I never watch zombie stuff, they watch as I sit on the sidelines playing on the iPad. I guess I was one of those slowly infected individuals that began to turn as my body was infected, LOL. I suddenly found myself yelling at the tv last night, "you have a great shot, how can you trust him after what he just did? Shoot the governor you idiots!" and of course, I won't ruin it for others who havent seen it, but I was saying,"no, no, not ------!" Now I have to wait until October for new episodes, thanks hubby and kids.

Curse my hubby and kids! I never watch zombie stuff, they watch as I sit on the sidelines playing on the iPad. I guess I was one of those slowly infected individuals that began to turn as my body was infected, LOL. I suddenly found myself yelling at the tv last night, "you have a great shot, how can you trust him after what he just did? Shoot the governor you idiots!" and of course, I won't ruin it for others who havent seen it, but I was saying,"no, no, not ------!" Now I have to wait until October for new episodes, thanks hubby and kids.
hahaha this makes me laugh! I was never into the zombie stuff either, but I decided to give the Walking Dead a shot and now I'm addicted! I was yelling at the tv last night too!

Wow, the whole show was great. I have always enjoyed watching the changes in Carl as he grew older but his total lack of humanity surprised even me. He needs someone to help him deal with his anger. Maybe Daryl? He looks up to him. And it looks like the gov. will be back next year. Really looking forward to next season. And it looks like Lori's ghost is finally at rest, Andrea went out with class. Too bad they killed off all of the people the fans didn't like. If you read the comments on the walking dead website, the ones that have died on this show are the ones the fans don't like.

Carolyn R...that's EXACTLY what I was yelling last night! 'SHOOT HIM WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"...arrggghhh!!! Now the crazy b...... may be around to cause even more grief! But....drama requires conflict, so .... I practically stood up and cheered for Glen and Maggie...but like others, found Carl's action very disturbing. I watched the 'aftershow', 'Talking Dead', last night, though usually don't (wanted to see Norman Reedus as himself); a comment I found interesting was that Rick brought the remaining Woodbury residents back to join their group was to help bring Carl back to his humanity. I thought it a valid point.

Also, found the finale a powerful episode...the outcome not what some might have thought, and intriguing as to how the storyline will move forward next fall....CAN'T WAIT!!

Margo

I watched the finale last night. I loved it....I thought I would be happy to see Andrea go bye bye, but I wasn't. I was disappointed they killed Milton off too. I'm hoping next season Lori's ghost doesn't show up, I didn't like that aspect of the show. Now we all have to wait until October!
default_impatient.jpg

Latest posts

Back