The Walking Dead. Who watches?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I guess that will do.
default_smile.png

Daryl , RIck and Michonne, I really like the character development I have seen of Michonne lately. .

Can't wait to see how they end this season's cliffhanger. I wonder who will be the next to die.

I can't believe there are only two episodes left...depressing.

Can't wait to see how they end this season's cliffhanger. I wonder who will be the next to die.

I have a funny feeling that the next in Ricks group will be Hershel. They better start adding people to their group...they are getting alittle thin!

I hope it isn't Hershel, they need his steady manner and advice. I also think Tyrees will end up with Rick, maybe Malcom if he survives the Gov'ners wrath and Andrea after she's saved from the chair. Then Rick will have a good group. Malcom could replace Hershel if he died.

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ if you haven't seen the March 24 episode!!

I thought last night's episode was VERY powerful. I liked seeing Merle 'come around' and be somewhat 'redeemed' by his effort to help the prison group---though it was likely mostly on behalf of his brother. Great acting by all the major players of the episode, too! I usually don't, but last night, I also watched the 'follow-up' show...two of the show's major players were on...and next week, one guest will be Norman Reedus (Darryl)...who must think he's died and gone to Heaven, with all the positive attention he's getting....pretty much what all actor types long for!

BTW...I have again been surprised to learn that yet another major player is British(when he spoke in his 'natural' accent)! I love it!

Margo

thanks for the head's up, I'll be sure to watch the Talking Dead next week. I love me some Daryl!
default_smile.png
I think they could have done sooo much more with Merle's character, I am beyond disappointed that they took this direction. The episode felt kind of pointless to me. He was going to turn her in, then decided not to. Instead, he goes on a murder spree and misses the target. A lot happend, and yet, nothing happened. I liked that Merle showed he was human, but I wanted that to contribute to the show. Instead, Mishone is the only one who saw it. I think Hershal or one of his daughters is next to go. Everyone else has lost someone really close to them.

It seems when someone is showcased in an episode, they die. Axel had alot to say to Carol, then was shot dead. Now Merle is front and center, he dies. Felt bad for Daryl for having to kill him. That episode reminded me of the closeness the two brothers on Supernatural have. If any of you watch that show, I love the way those two brothers interact and care for each other.

I still can't believe they killed him off...I was hoping we would see more from him. I'm looking forward to the finale...I'm worried at who will go next...

I'm enjoying the Apocalypse marathon seasons 1 & 2 they're giving this week. I didn't get to start right at the beginning watching it and even tho hubby explained who was who and what had happened while I got into the swing of things, it's been fun catching up.

Yep, I also have been taping the marathon episodes, though am noticing that they are skipping a few. I'm 'getting' the big picture a lot better on a second viewing, so am really enjoying it even more than the first time around...and I am one who very seldom enjoys 'reruns'!'

Margo

I never miss it! I watch it over & over!
default_smile.png

Love the pic Jill! I wish they'd let me use a pic from my computer intstead of wanting me to post a public on on FB first
default_sad.png

Can't wait until this evening---but with mixed feelings, because I want to see how the season ends
default_ohnoes.jpg
--but hate for the season to be over and have that long 'dry' spell until the next one begins!
default_impatient.jpg

Margo :)

I have mixed feelings about tonight also, I want too see what happens but I'm worried they may leave it with a major clifhanger or kill someone good off! Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

My husband is already in withdrawal. He keeps asking me when it starts up again. I keep telling him October. He isn't happy, lol. Can't wait until tonight to see what happens.

Latest posts

Back