The Walking Dead. Who watches?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
So how many of you like The walking dead? Whos your favorite character? Thoughts on this season?
default_smile.png

I LOVE it! Darryl is my absolute favorite character! If they end up killing him off, I just might stop watching it. Lol. I actually have mixed feelings about this season though. I HATE the Governor and don't like that they have taken the focus off of the main group (Rick's group) and focused more on the Town. I don't particularly like Andrea as it is, so that adds to my dislike of the Town scenes. I want more zombies and suspense!
default_smile.png

I love it!!! I also like Darrell, and Glen. Sometimes a part of me that should be slapped finds Merle sexy, and that's just wrong LOL! Every Sunday it's on, I'll ask H "you know what tonight is?" (A new episode of The Walking Dead!). We both love it and H has been reading the comics, too (Christmas gift from me.). It is by far our favorite TV show
default_yes.gif

I love it....count me in as a Daryl fan too! Sara I actually told my husband last night if they kill him off I will stop watching! I can't stand the Governor...and Andrea is just a stupid @$!&. I don't know about Meryl being sexy Jill, he gives me the creeps...he is one heck of an actor though! I always watch the new episodes on Mondays as I have to get up at 2am for work on Monday am and try to get to bed by 9. Monday evening watching The Walking Dead at my camp, me in one reclyner, hubby in the other (he's hooked too)...with cocktails....my favorite part of the week!

I give me the creeps because I know Merle should, but sometimes doesn't LOL!

We love the show also. I like both Dixon Brothers and most of the other characters. I think they are doing a horrible job of writing Andrea's character. She was shown to be a much stronger person last season and think they have gotten sidetracked with her this year. It's almost like they are making her this seasons Shane, someone to hate. I do like the the Governor and the town, they are someone that Rick can focus on and take out his anger on. As much as I enjoy watching walkers being killed, there needs to be another storyline as well to show that more than one pocket of people have survived. Who thinks that Darryl should hook up with Beth instead of Carol? Beth seems to be nothing more than a babysitter. Last night we watched The Mist and the actors who play Carol, Andrea and Dale were in that movie. It was fun watching them. Glad there is something to watch tonight!

LOL! I just saw Meryl in The Bone Collector (with Angelina Jolie and Denzel Washington) and I was instantly like, 'Grrr...' I had forgotten he was in it. I really do miss Dail. I liked him too. But I think Darrell is the sexist redneck ever. I'm kicking myself for not going and seeing him when he and his co-star were in the next town over from me promoting the second Boondock Saints movie. I didn't like him THEN....
default_sad.png

You guys are all warped. Sorry, I can't stand the program, but hubby watches it pretty faithfully every Sunday; so I come to the computer and go online (or sometimes I sew).

I have always been a 'horror movie' fan(since the FIRST version of "The Thing"; anyone else remember that, w/ James Arness, later of 'Gunsmoke' on TV, as the monster? Anyway, so of course I love 'The Walking Dead'! ALMOST left DISH when they dropped AMC during a hiatus, berated them severely, but got busy and didn't go through w/ the hassle of changing, and sure enough, they reinstated it...albeit after the first episode ot the latest new season had run(but they reshowed it quickly).

I also like Darryl and DON'T like the horrid, evil Governor, and that dumbdumb Andrea! They've had their ups and downs, storywise, but overall, I enjoy it immensely!

Margo

I forgot that James Arness was in that movie! Wasn't Michael Landon a werewolf in a movie also? Lots of good actors have done these silly things. I bet there are some good actors that would like to do guest spots on TWD to say they were on it. They certainly like to be on The Talking Dead to discuss it. My hubby loves to watch wrestling, so I was surprised to see CM Punk is a fanatic. Anyway, I love this show because of the acting, even the people I really don't like. The young boy who plays Carl is my favorite. Watching him grow with his character has been fun. He started out a child then changed into the serious young man he has become in such a short time. You can see the horror in his eyes, they are almost dead looking.

I'm sorry I tried to watch it but yuk yuk yuk it was gross! I don't know when I got to be such a wuss, I use to love a good horror flick but that was back when we went to the drive in every Saturday night.

Actually my hubby doesn't like all of the gore, it makes him nervous. I guess this is a side affect of the illness he has had since last year so I really like it when they stick with the storylines about the characters instead of all the killing of walkers. It has become my favorite program even though I'm not a big fan of these type of shows. Debby, give it a try, I'm not sure you ever watched Dark Shadows when it was on in the 60's or even heard of it, but it really is campy like that one.

oh yes loved Dark Shadows!! I tried watching TWD a few times but it was just too gory...intestines spread all over a 60" screen....ugh no thanks lol! ...after working with the public all day I don't need to see how to kill and maim, I stick to stupid comedies
default_whistling.gif
keeps me smiling!

Oh! It's great too see that lots of you have Daryl as your favorite! He's mine too! LOVE him! - Anyway, yeah I hate the Governor too! I'm really looking forward too the next episode! I think it should be on more then just once a week, but that's just my opinion
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back