The Testosterone Fairy Is Coming! The Testosterone Fairy Is Coming!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a gorgeous boy!!! Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah He's beautiful!! I can certainly see the Wardance in him!! He reminds me a lot of my Little Wardance mare I have! Looks like he's going to be very happy in his new home!

Ooooh, the babies you're going to have next year!!!!!

Wish you lived closer.

Darn! Wish I had known he was on there! Wayne said he was heading to Rock River and I thought to myself 'there must be somebody besides Tiff in that area'. Duh.

OR, was he not on the trailer yet? When they came through OkC?

Congratulations on your new boy! And I agree - Sharrway is super! Can't wait to see your lovely foals next year.

Thank you so much everyone! We have a pretty small window for breeding this year, but I'm still hoping to see his first Rock River foals next year.

OR, was he not on the trailer yet? When they came through OkC?
I think they were the last horses loaded on the trailer before they got here because they were in the last two stalls. I got to see your horses - that foal has the sweetest face! Was the palomino pinto yours too? Reckless' seller saw him and was really impressed, so if he's one of yours I guess he must've picked Reckless after he left OKC.

Oh, Tiff, he is AMAZING!!!!!! Oh, my next goal is to own a daughter of his!!!!!!! I want to come see him, and so do my mares!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

He's a very nice looking guy! You've got great taste in horses!

Wish you were closer - love to see him in person.

What beautiful expressive eyes he has!! So much fun you are going to have with him Congrats!!!!!

You guys are the best! Thank you so much everyone. I am more in love with him every day, so the compliments mean a lot coming from so many other horse people I respect. My pictures really don't do him justice, but I don't know if I could ever capture his presence on camera. And he's already a mama's boy! I just couldn't be any happier!

He's a very nice looking guy! You've got great taste in horses!
That wouldn't happen to be because we have the same taste would it Vic?
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back