The stallions are posted!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Mark your calendars!! The AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes Auction will run from March 1 through 8, right here on The Little Horse Barn Auctions!! (Thank you Lois!!!) We have an AMAZING bunch of stallions nominated this year...many have their Hall of Fame (some are multiple HOF winners) or are Superior Sires. And it's pretty closely divided between the Overs and Unders - from all corners of North America! Something for everyone!!

So if you aren't already set up with an account at The Little Horse Barn Auctions - do that today. And plan to make that trip to AMHR Nationals next year if you win the bid, because you could win a boat-load of money in those Sweepstakes classes!!

You can see all of the stallions and get detailed information on them (and carefully read the rules) at http://www.amhrstallionsweepstakes.com

And now they are posted on The Little Horse Barn !!! (figured since I had an appointment early tomorrow I would just post them a day early, rather than get lots of emails asking WHERE ARE THEY?)

THANK YOU to Lois at The Little Horse Barn, and to Debby from Lil' Beginnings for all your help and support!!!!!

Check them out! Get your bidding account and hopefully we'll see YOU out there next year with a show baby from one of these AWESOME stallions (and that you will take home a nice pay-out)!

Things are heating up with just 24 hours left in the Sweepstakes auction!! And for those of you without much of a social life (like me....grin) if you want something entertaining to watch on Saturday night - just watch the bids fly in tomorrow night.

Bids are flying, but will be soaring higher later tonight!​

Be sure to watch your favorite stallions…or better yet, be sure to be a winning bidder!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back