The sad loss of another miniature horse lover

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Many of you will remember Sue (huneydue was her forum name) She had a lot of health issues and in spite of all her problems she spent as much time as she could because of her love for the miniature horse. This is an email which I received from her husband, Al.

("I am Sue's (Huneydue) husband. I have decided to write to everyone in sues address book, to inform them of the sad dews that Sue, aka Huneydue has passed on and joined the lord at 12:14 am on April 25 after a long battle with an infection in her lungs and blood.

I know that she would want me toinform all of you, as she was always on the computer before her illness and that she would have liked you all to know.

feel free to write me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Al aka swampf0x")

I'm sure some of the rest of you have received this email also but I thought for those of you who remember Sue, you would like to know.

Rest in peace Sue, you are no longer in pain and I just know you are in heaven taking care of all the precious little minis!

So sad
default_no.gif

My deepest condolences go out to her family.

Carol

My thoughts prayers and deepest condolences go out to Al and all Sue's friends and family.

default_sad.png

Brightest of blessings and prayers for all that have known this woman.

Al, my sympathy to you and all of your family and friends.

Barbie

I am very sorry for your loss.

default_wub.png
:wub

Bonnie

So very sorry to hear this news. I would like to think that she is up there taking care of all the little minis we all have had pass on over the rainbow bridge

I'm so sorry, I've never met Sue but have heard a lot about her and I know she loved her horses. May she rest in peace and bless her family.

Latest posts

Back