The Rest of Our 2008 Purchases

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations - I love them all! You have excellent taste in horses (and bloodlines). I especially like the pintos (of course) - the colt and the palomino pinto mare. But they would look good in any color!

Wow Pretty!!!!

More Gorgeous Additions to your Amazing herd!
default_new_shocked.gif

Hi Parmela,

Your horses are just stunning! You do have a good eye for horses and have made some wonderful additions to your herd. Congrats on your many wins at World!

Yes, I know about the "hands up" sold thing, been there and done that too. In fact sat with some folks at the World Sale this year that had that problem too. As each of the three of them left the table and then returned had to ask the other "did we buy anything?".
default_aktion033.gif
It was a pleasure meeting you!

Again, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats parmela, love your new horses, watched you on the web cam at the world i thought you and your horses showed well,

enjoy

angel

Congratulations Parmela! What a GORGEOUS group of horses! You are going to have a spectacular program going on girl!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Hi, I am the one who should be thanking Parmela for buying Junie. I worry a great deal about my old girls. Both they and myself are getting up there. I think we still have a few good years left in us though. I don’t know about me, but Junie has paid her dues and walked the line. She has never missed a year in foaling for me and has never caused any trouble. And what a good mama. I feel so bad for her right now as I just finished weaning a few days ago and she still is so sad.

Parmela assures me that she will have a home were she will probably get better care than I can give her, for the rest of her life.

I have retained a daughter of hers for our breeding program and this year she gave us a George son that I am saving as potential breeding stallion. His name is Crazy Horse.

Next week she will be home with you and I thank you and hope she gives you as many wonderful babies as she has given us.

Congrats on Merlin. Buckeroo of course, worked best with Junie. Thanks Again, Renee

Every single one of them is sensational! It may be relatively new, but I love your breeding program Parmela. And I agree--that tiny colt is awesome!

Hi, I am the one who should be thanking Parmela for buying Junie. I worry a great deal about my old girls. Both they and myself are getting up there. I think we still have a few good years left in us though. I don't know about me, but Junie has paid her dues and walked the line. She has never missed a year in foaling for me and has never caused any trouble. And what a good mama. I feel so bad for her right now as I just finished weaning a few days ago and she still is so sad. Parmela assures me that she will have a home were she will probably get better care than I can give her, for the rest of her life.

I have retained a daughter of hers for our breeding program and this year she gave us a George son that I am saving as potential breeding stallion. His name is Crazy Horse.

Next week she will be home with you and I thank you and hope she gives you as many wonderful babies as she has given us.

Congrats on Merlin. Buckeroo of course, worked best with Junie. Thanks Again, Renee
Hi Renee,

No need to thank me. I have such a soft spot in my heart for "the ol' gals" and just can't stop collecting them!
default_laugh.png
Even ones that I've acquired recently and have never given me a baby - and probably never will - will stay at our farm for the rest of their lives. I really respect these grand old gals that have given so much and are so good at being moms. Having a Roan Ranger daughter has been a goal of mine for a long time and to find one as nice of a producer as Junie is just heaven to me!

Junie will be treated like the queen she is and will want for nothing. She will never leave our farm if I'm alive. And if I go before her, you will get her back on our dime I assure you. The lady who will handle the placement of our horses should something happen to Mark and I is a true dear and she will honor our wishes, of that I have no doubt.

Junie will join Cappy (approx 17), Butter (approx 18), Goldie (18) and Puddin' (26) as lifers here at Star Ridge Acres! Deiles Little Moon also lives at our place and will never leave. She's owned by my friend Barbara, but she feels like me that these mares deserve a forever home at their ages.

Again, thank you so much!!! I can't wait to see her in person. And I hope she gives you a beautiful baby by George in 2009! We'll take great care of the little one for you.

Congratulations buddy!!! Im so excited for you! Cant wait to see you again next year. Your too cool

Parmela, I LOVE that colt. Oh my gosh just TOOO gorgeous!!!!! Their all so beautiful. Congrat's on all of them. TJ

WOW! Congratulations on your new additions, Parmela! They are all just beautiful! I love Merlin! One of these days I would love to visit your farm and see them all in person!

Pam C.

WOW! Congratulations on your new additions, Parmela! They are all just beautiful! I love Merlin! One of these days I would love to visit your farm and see them all in person!

Pam C.

Pam,

Mark and I would love for you guys to come visit! Seriously, email me when you think you might be this way and we'll make sure we're home.

Thanks, Parmela! We'll try to do it before spring. LOL

Pam C.

Pam,

Mark and I would love for you guys to come visit! Seriously, email me when you think you might be this way and we'll make sure we're home.

Latest posts

Back