The rain let up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Well after (I've stopped counting) days the rain let up and the sun poked through the clouds, so I let the girls out and they were off!!!!!!!

......that only lasted about 15 minutes.
default_rolleyes.gif
It's pouring now and between the thunder and the air conditioner you can't hear anything!

Here are just a few pictures I snapped, they were so happy to charge around, even if just for a few minutes, sorry some of the pictures are blurry, my camera's not cooperating today.

It's supposed to be like this, pouring and T-storms, for the next 10+ days!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Good thing I'm headed to the Cape in 4, maybe it'll be a bit better there.

Kassie, I haven't posted her in a while
default_wub.png

IMG_4726-1.jpg

Covergirl

IMG_4725.jpg

Tommy cat took advantage of the weather too and jumped up on the former chicken coop roof

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4753.jpg

Kass watched the storm nervously through her window, after she gets over the loud noise, she'll probably be pretty annoyed with the weather man

IMG_4771.jpg

Thanks for looking, hoping for good weather soon!

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooooo if your cat goes missing-

Do Not look at my house, nuh uh- not at my house-

Nice pictures, I can feel you about the rain- every day like clock work we have a Huge thunderstorm. Which means just as I am getting ready to head home for the day from the barn, I have to run around like a crazy person getting all the kids back in before they might get wet. * Roll Eyes*

Thanks everyone! I love when people like my pictures. I have a bunch more I took after posting yesterday but I think I'll wait
default_wink.png

spotted pony girl- I'm sure my parents would love if you stole Tommy, he's 17 pounds of crazy kitty. (Purrs and loves you, turns and bites you.) :DOH!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guys!

default_aktion033.gif
Awesome pics, I love your horses
default_biggrin.png
I hear you about the rain, we have had the wettest June and July since 1980. It is sunny here today butit is humid too and they are saying more thunderstorms to come .

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back