The "princess" wants her massage!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
I think I have created a monster !!

After working my 2 yr old filly the other day I had her on the cross ties and felt a few knots so I worked on them a bit & she ended up getting a nice massage. I had learned a bit from a very good horse massage therapist and I do find that it helps I like to do it also a great bonding tool Well "Shady" now has decided it would be neat if she could get this when ever I am around This morning I was taking her to side door to turn her out when she stopped dead in her tracks instead of going down the ramp to the paddock, she stood there & posed, leaning her side up aginst me I couldn't help but laugh she is such a princess to begin with Next thing she will be asking for room service and Perrier!
rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]She knows a good thing when she feels it![/SIZE]

Lyn

lol coco loves to be rubbed under his mane. I found this out farly fast bc he was always rubbing his neck up agianst my hip. Well i gave in one day and began scratching it. Now he expects one after eerything he does right. So i made his reward when he does something good a nice (but short) scratch and rub on his kneck. He is a prince and your little girl is the princess! lol

Latest posts

Back