The Pony Palace is done!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slonewbt

Reaction score
Hubby has been wanting to build me a barn/shelter forever....it finally happened! We're in CA and weather is super mild so didn't need a full enclosure....here is the finished pony palace, aka, mini mansion! I love it and feel so spoiled!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    438.1 KB · Views: 25
Thanks looks spectacular!! I miss having one like that. In both Sacramento and the Dallas area I boarded in set ups like that. I loved them! It was easy to hang tarps during inclement weather and block off a nice space against the wind.

One day.....when the house rehab is well and truly done....☺

Thank you! It's been a long time coming. Last year when we had that horrid 10" of rain in two days I felt so bad for the little guys. We managed to get them all under cover but two were housed in our horse trailer during the storm...it was horrible. We just aren't used to that kind of weather. It's so good that everyone has plenty of shade now too! <3

That is awesome. I'd love a set-up like that, although, where I live, I need a bit more enclosed.

That is absolutely perfect! Your horses will be so comfortable and maybe a little smug also. 😂

I love how easy it looks to clean also.....more barn envy over here in MN!

So glad my horses can’t access this forum....they’d all want to move!

super easy to clean and has gates at either end of the runs. One end opens up to a large paddock for them to play/roam in together. Hubby did well!!!

Latest posts

Back