The original CowboyCasanova

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeOkie

Reaction score
There may be several yearling Cowboy Casanovas, but I think mine is the only 2 y.o., named before Carrie Underwood made the name famous.

Thank you to Frank and Charlotte for training him so well. He not only took Reserve Grand with my daughter-in-law in Amateur Junior Stallions, Level 1, but also took another Reserve Grand in Open 2 Year Old Stallions, 31-33" . He looked so great and I am very proud of him. He alo placed 5th in his solid color class.

I am anxious to get his Elizabeth pictures and will update my website. You can see yearling pics of him on my website.

Rita

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Rita! Sorry we missed seeing you but we did peek at Cassanova in his stall. Really nice.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Rita! And it was SO nice to see you!!!
yes.gif

Casanova looked super and if I'd been judging, I would have placed him first in his halter class!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Rita!! That is a great cross, BTW, but I'm sure you know that. I love Casanova and his big brother!!! Either one is welcome at my place...

Congrats Rita! Looks like the Okies had a darned good show!
default_biggrin.png
I would have placed your boy higher in color too!
default_new_shocked.gif

Viki

Congrats!!! I just love that horse he has the best expression! He looked great!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words! I really appreciate them. Becky and Viki, wish you were judges lol.

Rita

Latest posts

Back