The odd threesome!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Well as you can see in the first pic, Buddy has NO concept of electric tape!!!!!! I am going to have to beg my hubby to help me build new fences much sooner than he was expecting! Needless to say Miss Melody didn't get to stay out in the pasture for long because Buddy was tearing down her pattock :DOH!

DSC06023.jpg

About 2 seconds later he got a hoof in the face
default_biggrin.png

DSC06022.jpg

Melody likes the goat
default_yes.gif

DSC06021.jpg

Peatrie thinks Buddy is her Mommie! If he goes running off she screams and screams :DOH!

DSC06016.jpg

DSC06013.jpg

Peatrie is still not sure Miss Melody want's to play nice

DSC06008.jpg

She really didn't know what to think of this
default_biggrin.png

DSC06001.jpg

that is sooo cute! best group of pictures (and little farm animals) i've ever seen!

In the third from last one, you wouldn't know they were all tiny!

Are you having fun or what, Brandi!?!?

What a cute bunch, trying to figure each other out! Love that last pic too.

Aww, that is adorable!!! Is that one of the miniature cows? So darling! Thanks for sharing!

That would have to be the best set of photos you have posted! What a story they tell. And that photo of the cow and Melody! Priceless!

Is that one of the miniature cows?
He doesn't look like one. I thinks hes a baby herford (the type of cow he is)

Thay are SO cute.
default_wub.png
im sure they get along just fine, just watch out that the lil nubian doesn't eat Miss Melody's tail. : P

Yes he is a regular sized hereford mix. He's doing just fine out in the big pasture by himself. He still isn't eating grain but hopefully he will start soon so I can wean him. He sure loves the grass though. Melody was up to her old tricks again. She enjoys chasing Peatrie around the pen. I'm telling you, she is the "biggest little" tyrant I have ever seen. She just enjoys scaring the crap out of poor Peatrie. I was smarter this time around though since I set up a little pen just for Peatrie. She isn't too happy about being separated from Buddy but that pasture is just too big for her small little self at night. Miss Melody even tried tyranting me around her pen. I was trying to pick Peatrie up and Melody came up behind me and as I stood up there Melody was eye level to me. She had reared up and was ready to pounce on me. So I got after her and surprised her instead
default_nono.gif
She is a little booger for sure
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I really enjoy sharing my pics
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that last photo is one of the best I've ever seen!!!! I have GOT to remember to show that to hubby!!!

Jessi

The last picture was pretty funny to watch happening in real life
default_biggrin.png
Thanks everyone
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back