The new kid at River City Dachshunds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Yesterday, without warning, one of my dog friends sprung something on me that I wasnt prepared for...... no it wasnt a mini dachshund, that would be too simple because Im used to those. I went to take another friend to look at puppies and came home with Henry. She made me take him! I tried to resist. I never had a wire, I dont know what to do with his coat. "you can learn" she said. I dont know where I will put a STANDARD doxie, "Here is his crate, just take him home"

2 hours later my husband is loving on him. "You will be Henry" he said.... guess Henry decided to look deep into Barrys eyes and tell him he picked us to be his parents!

So here he is . Kenrill's Royal Dalton. aka Henry. His mother is Champion Kenrill's Fine China hence his name... all Chinas show puppies are names after dishes!

Thanks for looking. Guess this opens yet another chapter of our dog story.

Lyn

Henryface.jpg

Henry13weeks.jpg

Oh lyn!!! How cute!!!
default_smile.png

Henry took lessons from my little Jane (who wrapped her paws around my Dad and ended up being puppy #3 that was staying here out of Moxie's litter
default_wacko.png
:wacko ....but I am glad I kept her!)

Can't wait to see more pics of him!! Will he be shown???

~kathryn

yes he will be shown. For those going to Nationals, stop in and visit. Henry is going to go along with us.

Lyn

Back