The MOON Sisters...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
"Lacy" has been showing with my trainer since March, but I haven't shown her little sister "MayZ" at all this year, until this past weekend. Took her to the AMHR Darke Co. Fair Show & entered her in a couple of classes....Yearling halter & Multi-Color, since I was going anyway to watch Lacy & bring her home afterwards.

We did pretty well.....Lacy won some firsts, seconds, and thirds....and showed in the Jr. Mare Championship class. Brenda did a great job showing her in halter, and Brenda's grandaughter did well too... showing her in Youth & Multi-Color.

MayZ didn't do "quite" as well...got some seconds & thirds, but also showed in the Jr. Mare Championship class.

BUT...MayZ beat her big sister in Multi-color....by both judges. Lacy came in right behind her tho....and she didn't look TOO upset.
rolleyes.gif

MayZ is on the left....Lacy on the right.

f2949865.jpg

Lacy showing with Brenda. These morning classes were shown up next to the barns because of the rain.

f2949a23.jpg

f2949ab2.jpg

MayZ right after her class

f29ccecc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a beautiful Best Matched Pair to me, wonderful fillies and congrats on the show results.

Dona, your girls did GREAT...and love the picture of them together!!!

Wow MiniMom said it, looks like a best match pair. Wow, they are both very pretty.

Congratulations and best wishes

Vicky
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CyndiD said:
Dona, your girls did GREAT...and love the picture of them together!!!
457533[/snapback]

Thanks Cyndi! I forgot to give YOU credit for that one! THANKS!
yes.gif

(Cyndi videotaped that class for me so I could get some pics of the girls together....friends are GREAT!)
wub.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
You should be very proud of them both!

Cyndi, you were there????
new_shocked.gif
Oh my goodness, missed you again! I was there all day Saturday.

Dona, shoot me later, forgot to get back with you, sorry.

That is not Brenda's granddaughter, just a little girl in the area that loves horses and spends an awful lot of time with Brenda, working with the horses.

It's Emily!!!
biggrin.gif

And she does a GREAT job!

I LOVE them BOTH! I can't decide which one I like best!
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Dona, what a great pair of book ends!!! You should blow up that pic of them together and hang it somewhere or have them put it on a calendar! They are beautiful separately but together they are fabulous![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back