The Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! Also, I got these ones of Toby being a silly boy. The boys are always making me laugh
default_new_rofl.gif

And just look at the filth on him! It is so painful to look at them when they roll in the mud after hours of hacking big burrs out of their manes and tails and making them look all pretty. Then they throw all my work into the dirt... Literally. Maybe the photo is expressing his emotions "Haha human! I win!"

110g2z5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So my horses are currently mud monsters.

I cleaned up Kevin 2 weeks ago, he had a bath and was spotless. We had a battle doing that. He didnt like the brush because he was covered in clumps of mud and huge burs twisted up in his wooly coat, and all through his mane. He even had mud clumps on his eye lashes. So I guessed the brush was hurting, so I did as much as I could on all the burs, and I bathed him. Then I spent all weekend while it was raining doing everything I could to keep him from getting muddy. I succeeded. Then the rain stopped and everything dried up. I let him out in the house yard... Then it poured down rain. And I swear Kevin just dived into that mud.
default_thumbdown.gif

Oh well. Horses will be horses lol.

ANYWAY. Photos.

25jw3dc.jpg

..............My uploading site just crashed again...Grr... I'll try upload the others later.

Thank you so much jeanniecogan!

I'll try get a few more up soon! I am a Volunteer Photographer at an animal shelter now! I start next week
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to keep your options open, but with the talent you already possess, I think you could make a serious go of professional photography!

and the Volunteer photographing looks great on ANY RESUME, for anything, IMHO.

Latest posts

Back