The Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly Rae

Reaction score
Hi
default_smile.png

From now on I am just going to post all my photos in this one topic rather than making a new one every time
default_smile.png

So here are some that I took a few days ago
default_smile.png

So there is a few of my crazy group
default_smile.png

Yesterday morning I went down to see the horses to find that Toby had made a bed out of my perfect pile of poop I made the day before. Silly boy, now I need to pile it all back up and shovel it out.

He looked so proud like he was saying "Watcha gonna do about it?" haha.

I just love looking at your photos. I can't say enough times just how talented I think you are.

The butt scratching and Toby laying on the poop are my favorites.

I got some more photos today! I get photos almost every day but I don't want to swamp everyone with all my photos haha.

I tried to get some different perspectives of the minis in the paddock. Change of scenery, rather than getting photos of them in their little pen with no grass, I thought I might venture out to see what they were doing, Of course they were just eating
default_smile.png
Nothing new there. I actually had my afternoon planned with my camera all ready to spend a heap of time out in the paddock taking photos of anything and everything, try be creative and get some nice photos to share with everyone who takes a look here, which is probably not many, but I share anyway
default_smile.png
Nowhere else to put them
default_smile.png

So I went out in the paddock took exactly 58 photos in about 5 minutes. Then my dad called out and told me to go get ready because we were going to go to the drag races, so bye bye photo plans... But I had a heap of fun at the drags. Got photos there as well, might post some later. But Its midnight here.

So here are the photos I managed to get this afternoon.

This one is probably my favorite,

Then the others:

default_smile.png

Okay so this is a non horsey picture. But I was pretty happy with how this one turned out.

It is from this morning, I got my brother to do some jumps and stuff on his bike. He did a couple of burnouts, I love the effect this one gives.

Again, not horsey photos.

These were also from this morning, I got my time to go walk around the paddock and get photos. So here are some that I liked
default_smile.png
Please tell me what you all think if you view this topic, I'd really appreciate it
default_smile.png

I tried getting some warm colours going on in these 2.

The Black & White ones.

And the other ones of the old gum tree
default_smile.png

Thanks for looking!!

It really makes me sad to look how much Toby has grown since I first had him
default_sad.png

He used to be my little fluffy baby, now he is all grown. I cant complain, I love how he looks
default_smile.png
I want to do a throw-back to May 31st 2014 when Toby was only 6 months old, the day he got his name and the day he got his forever home.

Now lets go to today to see how big he has gotten
default_smile.png

Does anyone else feel a little sad to see their minis grow up. I'm sure some people could relate, especially for their own children
default_smile.png
Its a happy sad though.

More photos
default_smile.png
Found another spider. In a tree with heaps of other spiders.... Creepy. I didnt have my Macro lens on so I had to get really close.. Ehh, spiders creep me out. Its super grainy, It was getting dark and I lightened the picture and lost quality. Oops.
default_smile.png

Do you know what kind of spiders those are? Are they poisonous?

Yea, spiders "get to" me too. It's really rough (and sometimes funny - unless you are the leader) to be the leader in a group of riders or even when driving here in NC. Why? You get to deal w/ all the spider webs and yes, sometimes they still have the spider sitting in it!!

They are an Australian Golden Orb Spider, They are venomous, but they are not toxic to humans and they are known to be a non aggressive group of spider which is good haha. They are everywhere here, mostly little ones up in trees out of our way.

Ahh! That would be horrible to have one actually on you! If I run into webs I am running around screaming like a lunatic making sure there is no spider on me haha. Luckily I have never had a spider on me before. I am actually terrified of Preying mantises. One night I had my friend over and I had my door open (I live downstairs away from the house in our rumpus room, My parents divided a huge section off for my sister, she moved out now its mine) Anyway I jumped across my bed and right at my door was this huge mantis! I screamed so loud, jumped across my bed and went face first on the ground on the other side of my bed. Nasty creatures. Then my friend picked him up and tortured me with it putting it near me,

I have to admit, these spiders are ADORABLE! Id so own one! These arent mine they are off the internet

Here are some from yesterday afternoon.

I cant choose which one of these I like best

And this is our Paddock Basher. Its the car I am learning in out in the paddock haha. Obviously not for the road haha, It has no brakes or mirrors. But It does the job. We have had it for years now, my brother and sister learned i it. It has been crashed so many times and it has had so many tire replacements. It had been sitting out in overgrown grass for 4 years and then we went and got it out last year and dad filled it up and it started right away. Its a Toyota corolla
default_smile.png
I am going to repaint it with a heap of people. Thats what we do to paint it, have like 6 people at once painting what ever they want. Great fun.

We have a severe thunderstorm heading our way. Soon the rain will be bucketing down. Of course, i got photos before it came haha.

And this is what Lacey thinks of it. Poor baby.

Latest posts

Back