The mini stud I posted for Critique

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vern,

You have done a great job in a short time!

Huge difference, he looks like a different horse!

I have to be honest in the first pic I thought his overall presence was poor, couldn't really pinpoint one thing it just wasn't that appealing to the eye, my eye that is!
wink.gif

Now, he is very appealing to the eye!
biggrin.gif

He looks balanced and he has beautiful color and seems to me with a little more conditioning and tlc he will look great!!
yes.gif

Best advice I would give is this!

Look him over in various pics, get a feel for him as a horse, personality, and then go with what you feel will work best for you. If he is the horse you like and would enjoy working and breeding with him then that should be your decision made! Everyone has different viewpoint and really you have to go with what you feel is right after getting all the feedback.

You have done a remarkable job with him..You should be so proud to have him in your barn ...Keep up the good work and I bet he would make beautiful babies
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

You should be very proud of you accomplishment with this little guy. You are doing a GREAT job. I think he has a lot of potential as a stallion. I like him and think he is very nice. Good job.

Clara

I agree with all the compliments- you have done a GREAT job with him and he looks a thousand times better BUT all the condition has done is hide the basic problems a bit to the untrained eye- they are still there. Think about it. He will throw babies no better than the original pictures because that is his conformation. If that is OK by you, go ahead.

You've done a good job with him. Keep up the good work. His conformation IMO doesn't make him stallion quality.

Danielle_E. said:
I think some of the words by some are quite harsh considering the difference now and I agree with the other poster, I have seen MUCH worse on this board being used for studs. 
451047[/snapback]

Now ain't that the truth
rolleyes.gif

VernB You have done an awsome job with him and I can only see him getting better and better. You should get out there and show him off, he's a lovely boy.

Wow, Vern..he looks really good!
aktion033.gif
Isn't it amazing what some good food will do for a guy?

I like him.
yes.gif

I would do something about the angle on his feet though.
smile.gif
Sometimes those things kind of sneak up on us.
smile.gif

Good job!! Lucky horse!!

Sue
smile.gif

You have done an excellent job with him....
aktion033.gif
he looks MUCH healthier....
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Back