The mini barn is finished and they came home today!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jens

Reaction score
I'm so excited! Our mini barn is finally finished and we brought them home today! I'm thrilled they can now see out of there stalls! I can see how having mini's can become addicting! It's great having them so close!

DSC_1100.JPG

DSC_1096.JPG

DSC_1091.JPG

Congratulations Jen!! You have built your minis a beautiful barn, and they sure are cute horses, nice fencing too. It's always nice to have your minis just out your back door.

Dan.

Thanks Dan, I appreciate it! Thrilled to pieces!

CONGRATULATIONS Jen...what a BEAUTIFUL little set-up you have made there for them.
default_yes.gif

Love it, your pine T&G walls look awesome. You will love that they make for easy cleanup and wipedowns, not to mention that the flat surface is great to deter chewing. My small barn tas T & G boards, was one of my favorite stall wall mediums to work with.

I love it. All the comforts of home. This is great shelter from mean old Mother Nature. Congratulations!

Everything looks wonderful! If I were a miniature horse, I'd think I'd gone to heaven!

You have every reason for being excited! That is one LOVELY barn!!!! You are so right - minis are addictive. We started with 3 only 7 years ago and now ....
default_whistling.gif

Very nice.What type of wood did you all use?Was the wood treated?
The barn is untreated pine and the peaks are cedar shake. Pressure treated was used just along the bottom just the wood sitting on the concrete, but it's covered with untreated pine. The fencing is untreated pine as well, but we did use pressure treated postes and concreted them in there holes. I'm still deciding if we should paint the barn or treat is with something animal safe so it lasts longer.

Wow! That's fabulous! Very jealous here!

Thanks! It's been a life long dream to have horses right in the back yard! : )

Back